“Tasty veggie fare...”

VegHeads Savannah
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Tasty veggie fare...”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Deterred by the long lines/waits at a well-known "touristy" spot on the same block, we ducked in here for a quick bite. It's a small place with just a few tables, but many of the menu options could be carried out and eaten easily in the nearby square or while walking around town if you were so inclined. I had the Italian veggie wrap and it was quite good. I am a big roasted cauliflower fan and this was seasoned really well, a nice blend of flavors. We also had the BBQ seitan served on a whole wheat bun...really neat flavor unlike any I've had. One of us ordered the Greek Salad and we thought it would be an actual lettuce salad. It is instead more like a mix of veggies and olives, and the portion is very small. (We first thought that the small portion of veggies on our tray was actually a side for one of our items, but it was the Greek salad). Tasty & fresh! I would try again.

• Visited April 2013

Florida
“Good vegan options”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had the roasted Italian veggie wrap which was very good. Will order without the veganaise next time as I am not into mayo or its vegan option. Roasted cauliflower was surprisingly good on the wrap. I may return yet before heading home; if not, would definitely return on next trip to Savannah.

It is quite small with seating for no more than 20. Staff was friendly. Prices reasonable.

Savannah, Georgia
“FINALLY a vegetarian option in Savannah!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Have been eager to check this place out since hearing about it! We had some trouble initially locating it due to the small signage, but they have been open less than two weeks, so assuming a larger sign is forthcoming. Very satisfied with the menu, which provides a solid variety of well thought out sandwiches, wraps, and sides, as well as soups and smoothies. I had the baked falafel on flatbread and my BF had the hummus avocado wrap. We really enjoyed both and were surprised how filling they were!!! I probably could have eaten half of my sandwich and still been full. The couscous side was decent as well. Staff was very friendly. We are looking forward to trying the other menu items; everything looked great. I am not normally a fan of "quick service" type places, but will definitely be returning here on a regular basis. SOOOOO happy that someone is finally filling the huge void in Savannah of vegetarian friendly food!!! (esp for healthier and non-fried options.)

Savannah, Georgia
“New vegetarian restaurant in Savannah”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The healthy fast food alternative,eat in or take out
I had the roasted Italian veggie wrap,with red and green peppers,cauliflower,onions,capers,garlic,and oregano with spinach and veganaise on a pita,check out their specials,salads and sides Delicious.