“Great Walking Tour in Savannah”

Savannah Walking Tours with Tony Higgins
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Tony, Savannah's premier storyteller. Tony, a native of London, has combined his fascination of British and American history with his love for his adopted hometown - Savannah - to bring you stories that might make the city blush. Find out what really happened (and still does) on Savannah's tree-lined streets. See Savannah - "a vibrant and diverse city" - "a beautiful woman with a dirty face" - as only a local can show you!
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I came to Savannah with a friend to hear performances at the Savannah Music Festival. We were here last year and enjoyed the event very much. This year we decided to check out the local sights. We found that the walking tour of elegant homes with Tony Higgins was just the right addition to our visit. He was interesting and provided us with more perspective on the history and daily life of residents. Highly recommended!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank 2014rda
There are newer reviews for Savannah Walking Tours with Tony Higgins

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Tony is extremely knowledgable about savannah and history in general. He kept the tour interesting, amusing and his pace was just right. He had great recommendations for local restaurants and bars as well. We had booked a 90 minute tour, but we were having such a good time, that he kept right on going for a good two hours. Well worth the price!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I rarely sign up for tours of any kind. Iusually prefer to wander around on my own. But I have to say, I really enjoyed the walking tour of Savannah with Tony Higgins. His knowledge of the architecture and history of the city brought a new perspective to our visit. It was fascinating to hear about the history of the city and the people who built Savannah in an interesting and amusing way. I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Wonderful walking tour of Savannah. He is very knowledgable and history and architecture. Well worth it

Reviewed March 23, 2014

My brother, sister and I thoroughly enjoyed our walking tour of "elegant" Savannah with Tony Higgins. His knowledge of the architecture of the city allowed us to look at the homes we viewed armed with new information. It was a leisurely tour on a beautiful day. The tour was 2+ hours and well worth the money we paid. He is a good ambassador for the city of Savannah!