“Great tour”

Savannah Walking Tours with Tony Higgins
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Tony, Savannah's premier storyteller. Tony, a native of London, has combined his fascination of British and American history with his love for his adopted hometown - Savannah - to bring you stories that might make the city blush. Find out what really happened (and still does) on Savannah's tree-lined streets. See Savannah - "a vibrant and diverse city" - "a beautiful woman with a dirty face" - as only a local can show you!
Lafayette, California
“Great tour”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful walking tour of Savannah. He is very knowledgable and history and architecture. Well worth it

Visited April 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Interesting facts and tidbits”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

My brother, sister and I thoroughly enjoyed our walking tour of "elegant" Savannah with Tony Higgins. His knowledge of the architecture of the city allowed us to look at the homes we viewed armed with new information. It was a leisurely tour on a beautiful day. The tour was 2+ hours and well worth the money we paid. He is a good ambassador for the city of Savannah!

Visited March 2014
Allen Park, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tour of of a little slice of heaven”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour of the elegant city of Savannah with Tony earlier this week. He was an excellent "host" and was very informative and a well of knowledge. We would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see all the different types of architecture in the city. Tony was also amusing and kept the conversation light and friendly.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ray M
Ames, IA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyable and Informative”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took the "elegant" walking tour and throughly enjoyed it. We learned a lot and Tony was very knowledgeable. We appreciated what we learned and highly recommend this tour.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jane J
Edwardsville, Il.
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“WALKING WITH HIGGINS”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

As first time visitors to historic Savanna my spouse and I wanted to learn a bit about the local history. If you are up for a 2 + hour stroll, give Tony a ring and schedule a tour. Not being a native, he provides an objective, honest and amusing narrative about the history of this beautiful southern city.

Visited January 2014