“Always Hot and Tasty”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
“Always Hot and Tasty”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

A great Krispy Kreme donut shop. The donuts were fresh and a wide variety of flavors were offered. Oh so good, with a cup of the Krispy Kreme coffee. No finer donut shop that the Krispy Kreme in Savannah. Nice, friendly service.

Visited April 2014

Juliette, Georgia
“Great visit!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I used our Krispy Kreme Hot Light app to find this local Krispy Kreme while on a trip to Savannah. My husband is a Krispy Kreme connoisseur and we frequently find ourselves in the local Krispy Kreme when we travel. I do believe that this location is our favorite so far (and that says a lot). The young man that took our order was very pleasant with a friendly smile. The decor is classic, with free doughnut hats set up around the quaint little dining area. The highlight is the view of the baking area, which is behind glass and visible from the dining area. It's really cool to watch the doughnuts being made and then iced as they glide along the conveyor belt. This location also has cute Krispy Kreme t-shirts, hats and souvenirs for sale. We enjoyed our visit and will definitely visit this location again!

• Visited June 2014
GA
“Absolutely great!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We stopped by to get a FEW doughnuts! Well, we ended up getting a dozen!!

When we pulled in the sweet smell of doughnuts hit me! It was great!

We walked in and they have a window where you can watch the make the doughnuts!
That was awesome! It shows the whole process of how they make the doughnuts!

The building was very clean and the staff was very friendly!

We will definitely go back again!

• Visited June 2014
Statesboro, Georgia
“They are GREAT!!!!!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Buy them when hot sign is on. Warm, soft, fresh. I could eat them every day if I had one in my hometown..They are so wonderful. My husband knows I Love Krispy Kreme.

• Visited February 2014
Orange Park, Florida, United States
“Unexpected bright spot in a savannah tour”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I love me some Krispy Kremes! (That's southern speak for "I appreciate the light, airy texture and sweet, delicate glaze") This is one of the original locations, a total nostalgic throwback from the 60's. The best part was looking through the windows to see them making the doughnuts. A rare treat since there's only a handful of places around the country where they actually do that. If you ask, you can get a hot doughnut fresh from the back, I did, and the chocolate icing on top was so melty and the cream inside was still so warm it was deliciously dripping down my fingers! I highly recommend you ask for one that was just made, no matter how fresh your local store's doughnuts are, you'll never get one THAT fresh again! That being said, the staff was friendly, but slow. It took forever to get our coffees (after asking us 3 times, "what kind did you want again?"). After boxing up the 2 dozen doughnuts we selected, she forgot to give them to us. We patiently waited until we finally had to ask after we got our coffee. I think they were training a new girl, so that may have been the problem. Anyway, go, go, GO! Just wait til you're not in a hurry...

Visited January 2014