“Great restaurant in beautiful Savannah”
Review of Aroy-Jung - CLOSED

Aroy-Jung
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Had a wonderful dinner at Aroy-Jung while staying in Savannah. The atmosphere was beautiful with lovely art and unusual lighting. My husband had the sushi and sashimi combo and thought it was among the best sashimi he has ever eaten. I had the pad thai that was extremely fresh tasting. Also had the wonton soup and it was great - full of fresh veggies as well as great tasting wontons. A lovely dinner experience in a very foodie town!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We enjoyed an excellent dinner here choosing Thai dishes from the menu. Our appetisers of Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura and Lemongrass Chicken were so fresh and tasty and the portions were generous. For mains we shared Shrimp Pad Thai and Chicken Massaman Curry and both dishes were delicious ...the Pad Thai probably the best we have ever tasted! Service was friendly and attentive but not intrusive. Although only in Savannah for 5 nights, we returned on another evening to this lovely Asian Fusion restaurant for another meal...too good to miss!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

A friend and I happened upon this new restaurant on Broughton Street, while we were actually meaning to walk to a different Thai restaurant that was on Google maps on our smart phones. We read the menu outside, and decided to give this new place a try! Best decision of the day!!!! We couldn't get over the beautiful Middle Eastern, yet with Oriental touches, atmosphere. Inside the restaurant felt warm, cozy, and inviting-- a wonderful place to share meals with good company. The servers were very nice and accommodating. The egg drop soup is probably the best version of it that I have ever eaten. The wide noodles were also delicious!! I cannot wait to go back!!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My family and I were just finsihing up our reunion as we stayed on W Liberty street in Savannah, the last night we were all packing and decided to get take out from this restaurant as my sister in law was there the day before, she raved about the food. Well she was right not only did they get all our to go orders right ( they even lined the styrofoam containers on the inside with foil) they were pleasant and helpful and honest. The price was a great value for wonderful food and service. Thanks will be back!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We have a vegan in our family and looked for a restaurant that had those options but had a good selection of Asian choices for the non granola crowd. The curry I had was excellent and our party of 4 all wantedbto come back the next night. I wanted the mango with sticky rice for dessert but they were out so our server recommended the Bangkok Bananas, oh my, they were the highlight of our Savannah trip. We made reservations for 7 pm and our table was ready for us right at 7 even though the restaurant was packed. The service was spot on. We will return again when we come to Savannah again.