“Good Sushi”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We were on vacation in Savannah and I was in the mood for sushi, Aroy-Jung did not disappoint. The restaurant was very quiet on the wednesday night we were there. My husband and I each had two rolls and they were all very good. Service was great, although there were only 3 other tables in the place so of course it should've been.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Losts of choices for sushi, thai and more. The service was amazing. Friendly, personable and efficient. Will recommend this place to anybody visiting Savannah.

1  Thank Cdm104
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Although the sushi is spectacular, my husband and I ranked this dining experience as "Number 1" during our recent visit to Savannah for many other reasons! First of all, we not only were made to feel "welcome" -- but "special" by Jonathon and Austin as they guided us through our evening with recommendations for wine, appetizer, entrée, dessert, port and Turkish coffee. We were entertained with tales of Savannah and by the time we left, felt like we had made life-long friends at Aroy-Jung. (We even began to plan a second trip to Savannah!.) By the way, get to the restaurant during Happy Hour and order your wine when it's 1/2 price -- and definitely try the port!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Aroy-Yung has the best sushi chef in Savannah. Angel and dynamite rolls are perfect! The restaurant owner and staff provide constant attention and friendly service. The appetizer calamari is absolutely delicious! Spring rolls are equally good. I tried the sizzling beef tonight. The presentation and taste of the dish were absolutely sizzling! We ended our dinner with Turkish coffee. The only place to get real Turkish coffee in Savannah is Aroy-Yung. Made and served in the traditional style and it is a memorable way to end a delicious dinner.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I don't really care what they call this place whether it's Aroy-Jung or Asian Fusion or Elle??? The place isn't bad. We verified that this was indeed the restaurant by address and guest pictures. They have a nice assortment of vegan/vegetarian dishes. We had the spring rolls for an appetizer. The salad was a little flat but the main meal was very tasty. The vegetables were very fresh and the noodles were quite good. I enjoyed this place and would definitely return if I lived in the area.