“Fun Times, Make New Friends”

Pedals Eco-Entertainment
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Savannah and experience the ride of a lifetime aboard one of the largest bicycles ever built. Gather up to (15) of your closest friends and enjoy eco-entertainment at its finest. Traverse the downtown historic district using the cleanest energy yet available: People-Power. Choose from scenic tours, custom-tailored pub-crawls, corporate/special events and more. Grab a seat, start pedaling, and let the adventure begin!
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We have Matt and Jake as our Pedal Pub Tour guides and we had a super fun time. My husband and I just moved to the area so we bought a Living Social deal to get a group of new friends we had met together. It was a blast! Thanks for a great time, boys!

Lindsay and Sean

Reviewed May 19, 2014

This weekend we did the Pub Crawl on the multi person bike. We were at the designated spot early, as it states on receipt. I called because I didn't see the bike. I was reassured it would be there closer to the time. At 5 past the hour, we called again, the location had been moved but they didn't inform us. We hustled over to the new spot and luckily got there in time. It was just my husband and me along with a bachelorette party. Apparently, the company thought it was all one big group. Slight mix up but at least we made it.

Jake was our guide. He was great. He is so good at interacting with the group and figuring out which way the crowd is going. We pedaled around to 4 different bars. Most of the bars gave us a discount for being part of the tour.

The bike is a lot of fun. This company's bike can play music, soft seats, hooks for purses, and cup holders. We saw the competitor's bike, not as impressive is all I'll say. And on this bike there is a separate driver and guide so the guide can give all his attention to the group. The pub crawl tour is not a sightseeing tour, it's a pub crawl.

This was a really fun, unique experience. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Fun experience, had to try it, and I'm glad we did.

However, we did the pub crawl and waited 20 mins past our pickup time. The company didn't call us to tell us they were late, we had to call and inquire 3 times.

Once on the bike machine we had a great time. Pedaling up hill was work and downhill was fun. They picked nice bars to stop at and the people on the bike with is were fun.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

The administrative staff of Hancock Askew & Co. had so much fun our ride! We would all highly recommend their tours. Even if you are a local! The staff is so engaging and funny, we knew they just wanted us to have a great time...and we did! We will all be going again and taking friends and family! Thanks so much for the awesome time!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We just wanted to write a brief note to say how much we thoroughly enjoyed the trip with your hosts. We had an absolutely blast and would highly recommend this form of entertainment to all of our friends! Keep up the great work. Very informative and just 'loads of fun'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best entertainment for 2 hours for a very reasonable fee!