“Best Pedal Tour!”

Pedals Eco-Entertainment
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Savannah and experience the ride of a lifetime aboard one of the largest bicycles ever built. Gather up to (15) of your closest friends and enjoy eco-entertainment at its finest. Traverse the downtown historic district using the cleanest energy yet available: People-Power. Choose from scenic tours, custom-tailored pub-crawls, corporate/special events and more. Grab a seat, start pedaling, and let the adventure begin!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We took this tour last summer and it was awesome! You will meet some great people on your ride including the owners. I have seen other bikes in Savannah and elsewhere and they are not nearly as nice. This bike has stereo, misters, adjustable seating, and suspension...this is important in Savannah! Overall, this is a very fun tour and I would recommend it over other companies!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Our friends came all the way from Colorado and Nebraska to visit Savannah. We just recently celebrated our 55th high school class reunion and have been friends since grade school. Savannah Pedals was the highlight of their visit!!!! They loved it and we had soooo much fun. The bike is superior in quality and very safe!!!! The owners go out of their way to accomodate the needs of the group and ensure that you have a good time!!!! Thank you so much for wonderful memory!!!!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I went on this ride with 14 other people. Every single one of us had a blast! I have been living in Savannah for nearly 2 years and it was the first time I did pedals. Now, I cant imagine my weekend without doing this! I want to keep doing it! This fun could not be beat! I was told its more fun than it looks, and it looks super fun! But, it really was more fun than I could have ever imagined! The 2 hosts/owners were so much fun! They were interactive and flexible! This was an amazing experience I want to ride pedals everyday! I definitely would recommend this to anyone at any age! It cannot be compared to any other experience!!!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I've seen other bikes similar in other cities including Savannah but when I called Pedals Eco I realized they had accomodations the others didn't.. such as adjustable seating, suspension which meant a smooth ride even a misting system to keep you cool being from Savannah & knowing how hot it is that meant alot. After talking with the owner I found out this was locally owned & operated by a Gold Star family which meant alot since I have family that has served. This bike was the cadillac of the beer bikes.. There was 15 of us & this was the most fun 2 hours i've had in a long time.. will definitely be going again very soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I went on this ride with a Friend and left with 10 more friends! It was fun and met great interesting people. Some from Houston TX some from Wisconsin! and I actually made a great business contact...you never know.
Keep it up! ready to take my own group of friends on this bike ride!
Smiles, Deborah