“Spooky Place!!!”

Savannah Gribble House Ghost-Hunting Tour
Ranked #56 of 147 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Have you ever watched the Paranormal Ghost Hunting shows on television and wondered what it would be like to actually investigate a haunted property? The Gribble House Paranormal Experience gives you all the equipment and training plus the opportunity to explore a documented haunted warehouse that sits on the site of a gruesome triple murder that occurred in 1909. Recently investigated by Ghost Adventures on The Travel Channel and described as one of the most haunted buildings in Savannah. Many Paranormal Investigators from other cities have explored with us and their findings and experiences have lead them to describe this as "the real deal" and "a must do in Savannah."Investigations are nightly and reservations are required. Due to the nature of some of the content we ask that guests be free of alcohol and over the age of 16. This is a tour for people who are genuinely interested in the Paranormal and as such we discourage bad behavior and skeptics from ruining the investigations.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We had a super time!! We had emf meters and a voice box to use while we doing the experience. The same voice kept coming over the voice box, his name was Ucief. It seemed he followed us thru out the whole place. Hot a lot of chills up the spine and felt the temp drop. Can't wait to do it again :)

2  Thank 377janae

Reviewed July 21, 2014

This was my second visit to The Gribble House with a friend, this time we also brought her daughter. We spoke to several ghost. I spoke to Robert and asked him his age he answered "46 how old are you"? I also asked if he knew my name he answered with my given name not my nick name that I am known by.

2  Thank Maggie B
Reviewed July 9, 2014

My wife and I attended the 11 p.m. tour and we had a great time. We were able to talk to many spirits through the spirit box. Both my wife and I got touched, and asked the spirits if they touched us got a response of "yeah" from the spirit box. I was also able to get the REM pod to go off every time I asked for a spirit to touch it. The best evidence was a very clear EVP on my digital recorder of a little girl. Well worth the money and would go back again. Thanks to the Gribble House staff for a great time.

5  Thank adam m
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is a big empty warehouse and nothing there! they charge $50 to run a round with cheap equipment! No kind of activity detected more the your basic orbs that are all around. There is no AC and it is very hot in June! Spent two hours running around a warehouse! Save your money for something else..

7  Thank Doug B
G P, General Manager at Gribble House Paranormal Experience, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

From an owner's perspective, this type of review is very annoying. I even contacted Trip Advisor about it's suspicious nature. Sometimes other competitors feel the need to write damaging reviews about other tours and this review reeks of the usual garbage they write. Vague and nasty. I can only hope our potential guests can see through this deceit and look at our other reviews.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I have had practice using emf sensors and spirit boxes before with little luck. This was a whole new and exciting experience. Tracy our guide was friendly, laid back, and not overbearing. She didn't hover or ever make us uncomfortable when asking questions. Tracy also was great about not trying to lead us on, our directing the evidence. We started out with a brief tour, which led to the slave quarters. It's hard to explain the over whelming atmosphere of that room when first entered. My boyfriend and I both felt uncomfortable and faint. That feeling pasted after a few minutes of asking questions to a woman named Ellen, and two males. The spirit box was incredibly active, responding with clear sentences and even accents! The voices all stayed the same for each individual as they came through. My boyfriend asked if the presence knew his name, which was followed by a quick "jeff" which is his real name that he refuses to go by! In the area that was the old house, we began getting more aggressive voices and spikes on our emf meter. These did not feel like the same friendly voices from before. Some were very deep and frightening. Not long before we were about to leave, the box asked my boyfriend to walk away. He sat in a corner opposite of me and asked the red light that flares from touch to go off. It immediately did. This box was placed in the center of the building and far away from either of us. It continued to do so until we left. Our favorite thing that happened though was right as we were leaving the box said "1 o'clock" in the same male voice from the slave quarters. Checked our watch, exactly 1:00! As we said goodbye the voice of Hellen said "goodnight".

I loved this night so much! We lucked out and had so many intelligent responses. A must do in Savannah! Go when Tracy is there!

3  Thank Spartistry