“WOW! What a night. Truly extraordinary.”

Gribble House Paranormal Experience
Ghosts and Gravestones of Savannah
Ranked #64 of 153 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Have you ever watched the Paranormal Ghost Hunting shows on television and wondered what it would be like to actually investigate a haunted property? The Gribble House Paranormal Experience gives you all the equipment and training plus the opportunity to explore a documented haunted warehouse that sits on the site of a gruesome triple murder that occurred in 1909. Recently investigated by Ghost Adventures on The Travel Channel and described as one of the most haunted buildings in Savannah. Many Paranormal Investigators from other cities have explored with us and their findings and experiences have lead them to describe this as "the real deal" and "a must do in Savannah."Investigations are nightly and reservations are required. Due to the nature of some of the content we ask that guests be free of alcohol and over the age of 16. This is a tour for people who are genuinely interested in the Paranormal and as such we discourage bad behavior and skeptics from ruining the investigations.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I just took the tour last night, and I am speechless. What an amazing experience. There were so many emotions. After I heard what happened in this building back in 1909, I hesitated to go in. The guides assured me that I will be O.K. as long as I don't provoke the spirits. Once we walked in I realized this place was no joke. I felt that we were surrounded by something or someone. It was a very unique and unforgettable experience.

1  Thank PetyaKostadinova
in 18 reviews
"sceptic"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed February 10, 2013

History lesson very intereating. Belief that there are spirits in the building, did not encounter anything that could not be explained through the use of two-way radio's. Would enjoy more history information with a small presentation, more deatails, images, graphics. Staff was very friendly and accomidating. Price charged does not equall the experience.

1  Thank bcm1964
Reviewed February 9, 2013

While i wouldn't call myself a skeptic, i would say i was needing proof of life after death. These guys presented a wonderful tour with history, science and ghost hunting all rolled into 2 1/2 hours. Their equipment is world class and they are polite and very accomodating to novices and experts alike. I had a great time!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This was truly an amazing experience. I have always been interested in the paranormal and didn't want to have a normal tour when visiting Savannah. I had researched other tours (mainly walking) in Savannah and I'm so happy that I choose the Gribble House Paranormal Experience. We arrived and were greeted by Jim, our guide for the evening. There was only one other couple there and despite my courage earlier in the day, I wanted to tour the area with them (safety in numbers) instead of splitting up. We were all given equipment and asked to read each room before, during and after visiting to see if there were any changes in any temperature,etc. We visited the slave quarters first after learning the history of the murders and that was the most active area for sure. We saw the EMF detector change colors frequently throughout being within the room. I really enjoyed using the ghost box because you could hear clear words being said quite often. It was striking when the ghost box and the Ovilus displayed the same word or when we'd ask specific questions and get answers back very quickly, like something was trying to communicate or became agitated. We walked to other spots in the warehouse and continued to hear "leave", "help me" and peoples names, including our guides name, Jim. I couldn't get enough of being there, I would seriously do this every weekend if I lived in the area but it made our trip very special and was sooooo much more exciting than a walking tour. The 2 hours flew by and we have so many pictures from our visit. You could also tell that the guides love their jobs and were just as excited to find more evidence with us. I HIGHLY recommend The Gribble House Paranormal Experience to everyone and I can't wait to return!

1  Thank Kalliope K
See more reviews
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have lived in Savannah for almost 4 decades and for the longest I never really brought into the whole haunted city thing. I've taken many ghost tours and honestly they all for the most part seemed to be overly theatrical and staged for shock value. The Gribble House has truly taken it to the next level. First of all the investigators are truly interested in what they do and are more than able to relay that to the guests without being over zealous or attempting to forcibly make people believe what they believe. I really enjoyed the history but the coincedences were to many to be staged and everyone's experiences were different for everyone there. Over the course of a month I have taken this tour 3 times and have experienced something new and invigorating everytime. i highly reccommend this for anyone who wants a paranormal adventure where everything isn't always what it seems.

1  Thank aundre l