“Best Cupcakes Ever!”

Ranked #8 of 18 Bakeries in Savannah
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Best Cupcakes Ever!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I love Gigi's & their cupcakes. Such variety, all delicious, and pretty to look at. Thinking that after Gigi's no other cupcake is going to be able to live up to my expectations! :) My thoughtful husband brought home a box of four, and each one was a unique and tasty little creation.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jennifer B

Montreal, Canada
“Very tasty”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

You would like to taste everyone. Too bad we couldn't do it. Next time maybe. If you have a chance, stop there, you won't regret iy

Visited May 2013
1 Thank André F
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Wow, I am in sugar heaven!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The service was friendly - what you would expect for "southern hospitality" and the cupcakes were so decedent. The wedding cake was to die for; we also tried the banana (yum), chocolate cheesecake (OMG!!) and the chocolate cake w/ white frosting and a chocolate on chocolate. AAHHH so rich and dreamy. Can’t wait to go back and try some more.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank ocean0808cruiser
Charleston, WV
“Delicious”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We came in around closing time on a Saturday so the selection wasn't as good as it would have been had we arrived earlier. We had "wedding cake," "birthday cake surprise," and "banana creme cake." The banana was phenomenal. If I lived closer, I would be a "regular" in there and that might not be a great thing for my figure:-)

• Visited April 2013
Hampton, Virginia
“A Wonder Find”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you are a cup cake lover like my wife and I, you will fall in love with this place. I am glad that we live eight hours away. The variety here is wonderful. We didn't make it a block away before we were in the box. I had to pull over and indulge myself in the most delectable Southern Comfort (non-alcoholic) cup cake I have ever tasted. Yum Yum.

Visited March 2013