“Savannah Ghost Tour with Nicodemus”
Review of Ghost City Tours

Ghost City Tours
Ranked #3 of 146 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Savannah ghost tours are a great way to experience haunted Savannah at night. Ghost City Tours provides high quality ghost tours through the haunted historic district of Savannah Georgia. If you are looking for a family friendly ghost tour or an adult's only haunted experience we offer both.
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My husband and I took the Beyond Good and Evil walking ghost tour with Nicodemus and had the best time! He makes the history of Savannah come alive with his presentation and humor. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to learn about the ghosts of Savannah and have fun at the same time!

1  Thank Rene T

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I took a ghost tour with Nicodemus and he was FANTASTIC! He has great knowledge about the ghosts of Savannah, as well as the history of the city. He adds great humor to his stories and makes them interesting! Look no further...let Nicodemus show you the dark side of the city! You'll have a FUN evening! Charles "Ebbie" Alfree III

1  Thank EbbieA
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We went on the 10 p.m. Beyond Good & Evil Walking Tour with Nicodemus this last Saturday evening. I have to say he was one of the best tour guides I've encountered in Savannah (and I've been on over a dozen tours there over the last several years - many not good, some okay, some dreadful). I definitely recommend his tour for anyone who wants just the right amount of true spooky verifiable facts interspersed with excellent theatrical humor (he's an actor, so he's really great at that!). He's a wonderful asset to this tour company so don't miss his tour. Definitely two thumbs up for Nicodemus and this tour! Don't bring kids, it's too late and too spooky for them but awesome for us adults! Don't forget to bring some tip money as you'll definitely feel bad if you don't provide a gratuity at the end for this fabulous tour.

1  Thank WorldTraveler1231
Reviewed November 29, 2013

The tour was not fun, was not informative, was not worth the money we spent. We could have done anything else and had a better time.

1  Thank Barnett W
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Went on the "Dead of Night" Tour with Skippy Spiral last night and very much enjoyed it. With the guidance of your animated tour guide Skippy you hear many tales of the squares and surrounding buildings in the historic district of Savannah. It was educational and fun. You don't go into any buildings or the cemetery but if you have an imagination like me you will enjoy the history and stories.

2  Thank Kspahl