“Good food, good service” 4 of 5 bubbles

La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #159 of 857 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Irmo, SC
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Good restaurant for "mall food". Staff was very friendly, especialy our waitress. Atmosphere was a little loud but not distractingly so...All four dishes we ordered were consistenly good - nothing unusual or exceptional but good.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent Mexican food!!! Best in Town!!! Actually Best in Georgia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have eaten at about 6 different La Parilla Mexican Restaurants after moving to GA. This or in Savannah has a great location which is connected to the large Oglethorpe Mall off Abercorn Street. I used to eat at Jelopenos almost on a weekly basis (They advertise on TV a lot). Well La Parilla has no need to advertise, their food is #1. They spend their time and money where their mouth is and make sure all their food is perfect and presented as if they are serving "Fine Dining Mexican". Managers very active and shaking hands, and playing with children. It's just an experience that I would not mind to eat as my last "Eat Out" place god has me "Peace Out" . My family and I will be back next weekend!

Visited October 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Great staff and management”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I don't often write a review of a chain restaurant, but kudos are deserved here. Oddly enough, the reason I am writing this review is because my lunch order was incorrect. Dining with a friend, I ordered the grilled shrimp tacos. I received the fried fish tacos. I hesitated, because my children have both worked in restaurants, and I don't like to make an issue. But there is a big difference between grilled shrimp and fried fish. My lunch companion urged me to bring it to their attention . . .I heard you, you clearly said, "Shrimp and grilled!" I motioned to my server and she could NOT have handled the miscue any better. She apologized and immediately placed the new order and had a rush on it. The manager checked on me to make sure I was OK. The server double checked. Everyone was extremely pleasant and no hint of irritation or of being "put out." Their acknowledgment and professionalism will definitely bring me back. And the food is great!!! This was my third trip to this location and I have found the food fresh and well-prepared, the atmosphere upbeat, and the service wonderful!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Soccermom844
Georgia
“Enjoyable Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

We took a chance on this restaurant without reading any reviews and we were not disappointed. Service was efficient, prices were reasonable and our meal was good. The atmosphere was the usual Mexicana decor. It was noisy, typical of most family style restaurants. Our party of four ordered different items and all were good, portions were large and tasty. My only complaint was the chips and salsa were average tasting and we were never asked if we wanted more. Overall not a bad experience.

• Visited October 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Best Mexican food ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband and I ate at La Parrilla not knowing anything about it, but were so pleasantly surprised! Our food was outstanding, including the warm chips and salsa, and you couldn't ask for more friendly and efficient staff. The manager even came to our table twice to check on us, and personally thanked and encouraged us to return when leaving. It was also a Georgia football weekend, and tv's all over the place so all could watch the game. This is a fun place to dine, and you will love the food.

• Visited September 2013