“Excellent Restuarant”

Narobia's Grits and Gravy
Ranked #100 of 904 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My Family had breakfast here and it was a great experience. They had the best French Toast and eggs. My son loved the grits. Very Friendly and if we are ever in town again we will be stopping by again.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

This place is truly a diamond in the rough! My parents and sister live in Savannah and this was my first visit to Narobia's. They have bragged about how great the food was and I must admit they were not lying!! We almost didn't go in because it looked pretty busy the morning we arrived but as we were walking away the owner saw us and came out after us assuring us that there would be a table readily available. And we waited less than 15 minutes to be seated. If you are going for ambiance keep walking, but if you are going for an awesome breakfast like no other you have ever had it is worth the wait. While the tables, counters, chairs are all worn (and with good reason) the whole place was very clean. The biscuits were so light and fluffy they seemed to melt in my mouth. I had the crab patty and grits smothered in gravy... DELICIOUS! My mother loves the french toast and orders it every time she goes. The menu is so very unique and I am definitely looking forward to stopping in again on my next visit. Do your taste buds a favor and check this little place out, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Awesome little breakfast spot. You can tell this is a local hot spot. Authentic low country cooking. Seafood omelet was out of this world. Everything was very fresh and the service was fast. Minor thing--only had powdered coffee creamer, yuck. We were traveling through from a Florida vacation and stopped in Savannah for a couple days. We googled "best breakfast in savannah" and found this place. It fit the bill! Congrats grits and gravy on your little jewel of a dive.

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Killer seafood omelet! This place is mall and always busy... I've had the seafood omelet, shrimp and grits, biscuits and gravy. They can do it all!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We spent the night in Charleston on our way to Virginia for the holidays. We love finding local spots to eat and this place fit the bill before heading on the road. We had read previous Trip Advisor reviews so we knew what we wanted to order. I absolutely love biscuits and gravy so it was a no brainer for me to order this. Oh my gosh, it did not disappoint. Now, this is not your grandma's gravy... not your typical white gravy. No, this is olive oil based... and before you turn your nose up, do yourself a favor and give it a try. If they sold this, I would buy it :) It was so different and delicious. My partner ordered the beef sausage omelet and got the french toast on the side. His omelet was prepared perfectly, but it was truly the french toast that stole the show. I am not a french toast eater, but I had to try it. Thanks to previous reviews, we did not add any syrup and they are so right. This french toast is to die for and has made me a fan! Light and fluffy and very rich with flavor, no syrup needed! Do yourself a favor and skip the chain restaurants for breakfast, you won't be disappointed!