“I'm a salmon snob...”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I grew up in the Northwest, and love good salmon. Who would expect that a neighborhood Thai restaurant would have the best I've had in Savannah? Believe me, I've had salmon at most of the better places in this town, and Pad Thai has my vote. You also have to have the cucumber salad. I've been back at least once a week since they opened, and have not been disappointed once!
Friendly, great service. Much more than you'd expect in a neighborhood spot.

2  Thank carolisus

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Pad Thai is a very nice restaurant located at the corner of White Bluff and Windsor, definitely qualifying as a neighborhood-locals only kind of place. Yet, the atmosphere and food is elegant and thoughtful, without a stuffy atmosphere. The staff is friendly and knows what they are serving. They have traditional Thai and Chinese dishes and are serving fish over sauteed Asian vegetables. The salmon, pork tenderloin and filet mignon are cooked perfectly and will satisfy those who want their fish or meat without the curry. The cucumber salad includes a chile sauce that is dynamite in flavor but not too hot. You don't always associate dessert with these kinds of ethnic based restaurants but the chef is as at home with American tastes and desserts as he is Asian.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

This place is a DIAMOND in the rough! More people need to try this amazing Thai Restaurant! The restaurant is clean & inviting, the staff always friendly and knowlegable. I have tried green curry all over Savannah and must say this is the BEST......SUPERB! I can't go over a 2 weeks w/o getting my green curry fix! I am hooked! The auroma of the green curry, such rich and fresh flavors paired w/ fresh veggies & tofu (I'm a vegetarian) keeps me coming back. I would gladly spend $8 for quality, tasteful, authentic Thai food. The chef REALLY goes out of his way to please his guest! He does an excellent job at that! I love this place! A must try!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Some of the best Thai food ever. The chef goes out of his way to please. Have been there several times and tried different things each time, everything is excellent. The chef will make it as hot or mild as you want.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This relatively new Thai/Chinese restaurant offers a nice assortment of dishes at reasonable prices. The atmosphere is pleasant and clean. The service was very good, although we were the only customers at the time. The Thai mussels was a nice presentation, but the mussels were a bit overcooked. I could recommend the Basil Roast Duck that was nicely prepared.
We will be making a return trip to try other items on the menu.