“Awesome Photo Instruction and Tour”

Capturing Savannah - Photography Tours
Ranked #9 of 152 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional photographers guide you through Savannah with good photography as the focus. Photography gets us amazing perspectives but we work to show you the best with a camera or without. Customized learning for each person. Detail images and landscape photography with morning and night tours. Large-group tours available for corporate or team building.
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I took the 3 hour Private Squares of Luxury Photo Walk with both Pablo and Britt. They both are very passionate and enthusiastic about photography and about helping you improve your photography skills. The 3 hours flew by as we walked around the Historic District with them taking me to very photogenic locations that I would have never found on my own and then helping me to get a great photo. I felt my photography skills had sort of plateaued. I have been using a Canon DSLR for about 6 years and progressed to using Aperture Priority and Shutter Priority but had not got the confidence to shoot in Manual Mode. By the end of the session I was shooting in Manual Mode and am very confident using it going forward. Now I feel the sky is the limit for improving my photographs. They were very patient and answered all my questions in simple to understand explanations. I highly recommend doing a Photo Tour with Pablo and Britt. I guarantee they will help you improve your Photography Skills regardless of your current skill level and you will go home with some incredible photos of Savannah unique from the photos most tourist take.

2  Thank MMI69
"great tour"
in 21 reviews
"learned alot"

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I had a great and educational tour with Britt and Pablo. They really enjoy what they do and it shows in their tour. I would suggest everyone to include this in their Savannah stay.

1  Thank Jim C
Reviewed February 2, 2014

There aren't enough accolades for Pablo and Britt! They are so energetic and passionate about photography and Savannah. Very patient, knowledgeable and WONDERFUL. Both have incredible talent and help you learn to see the unique shots to take rather than the "standard" travel photo. I highly recommend booking them for a tour and definitely keep your appointment even if it is raining!!!! We had a delightful time with them during a drizzle/rainy Saturday morning learning about light, contrast and composition. They taught us skills I will remember always on looking for the unexpected and taking time to compose a photo. I guarantee you will find your tour with Pablo and Britt one of the highlights of your Savannah trip!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Pablo and Britt were great. Their strengths complemented each other. They interspersed stories of Savannah with photo teaching and explained material at a great pace. Our small group was diverse in interests and skill but we all benefitted. Very worthwhile.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I highly recommend booking the Capturing Savannah photography tour with Pablo and Britt. When I was planning my trip to Savannah, I wanted something more than a standard bus tour of this charming city. I found a truly unique experience with Pablo and Britt.

Our private tour took place in December. We met at a square and right away began going over the basics of photography in manual mode. As soon as we were familiar with our camera’s features, Pablo and Britt took us down the picturesque streets. Here they demonstrated technique, provided hands-on training, and answered questions on how to achieve the best photos. They emphasized capturing the details of Savannah – hidden fountains, ornate ironwork, and architectural features. You leave the tour with a base on how to take the best photographs of that moment (we had a dreary, misty afternoon to work with) and the eagerness and confidence to never use auto mode again.

Above all, they were friendly and always willing to help. Their love of Savannah is very evident. The next time you are in Savannah, ditch the tour bus and hit the streets with Pablo and Britt.

1  Thank K H