Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
A great way to experience Savannah

Britt's knowledge of the history of Savannah and fun photographic spots to capture the city were a... read more

Reviewed October 20, 2018
paul1962964
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Great tour!

My husband and I went on the nighttime photo tour with Britt. Britt is very knowledgeable about... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2018
Danielle P
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Savannah
from $27.50
from $19.99
from $29.95
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews manual mode photo tour photography skills skill level shutter speed amateur photographer manual settings great shots dslr camera taking pictures interesting photos private tour great tour photo opportunities learned how learning experience beautiful city
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I had a great and educational tour with Britt and Pablo. They really enjoy what they do and it shows in their tour. I would suggest everyone to include this in their Savannah stay.

Date of experience: February 2014
1  Thank Jim C
Reviewed February 2, 2014

There aren't enough accolades for Pablo and Britt! They are so energetic and passionate about photography and Savannah. Very patient, knowledgeable and WONDERFUL. Both have incredible talent and help you learn to see the unique shots to take rather than the "standard" travel photo. I highly recommend booking them for a tour and definitely keep your appointment even if it is raining!!!! We had a delightful time with them during a drizzle/rainy Saturday morning learning about light, contrast and composition. They taught us skills I will remember always on looking for the unexpected and taking time to compose a photo. I guarantee you will find your tour with Pablo and Britt one of the highlights of your Savannah trip!!!

Date of experience: February 2014
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Pablo and Britt were great. Their strengths complemented each other. They interspersed stories of Savannah with photo teaching and explained material at a great pace. Our small group was diverse in interests and skill but we all benefitted. Very worthwhile.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I highly recommend booking the Capturing Savannah photography tour with Pablo and Britt. When I was planning my trip to Savannah, I wanted something more than a standard bus tour of this charming city. I found a truly unique experience with Pablo and Britt.

Our private tour took place in December. We met at a square and right away began going over the basics of photography in manual mode. As soon as we were familiar with our camera’s features, Pablo and Britt took us down the picturesque streets. Here they demonstrated technique, provided hands-on training, and answered questions on how to achieve the best photos. They emphasized capturing the details of Savannah – hidden fountains, ornate ironwork, and architectural features. You leave the tour with a base on how to take the best photographs of that moment (we had a dreary, misty afternoon to work with) and the eagerness and confidence to never use auto mode again.

Above all, they were friendly and always willing to help. Their love of Savannah is very evident. The next time you are in Savannah, ditch the tour bus and hit the streets with Pablo and Britt.

Date of experience: December 2013
1  Thank K H
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I gave the tour as a gift for my mother in-law for Christmas, and took it with her. It was an amazing day. I learned more about my camera in the first ten minutes than I had in the two years I had owned it. I had been down town Savannah several times, but this tour took us places I have never been, and found exciting new features of places I have walked by many time. Pablo and Brit were so patient and took extra care showing me how to use the manual settings of my camera to get fantastic shots.They were an awesome couple and you could tell they love what they do. Because of them I am more excited about using my camera then I have ever been. What a wonderful day we had! We will be talking about this experience for a long time. Thank you again.

Date of experience: December 2013