“Capturing Savannah in a Slightly Different Way”

Capturing Savannah - Photography Tours
Ranked #9 of 153 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional photographers guide you through Savannah with good photography as the focus. Photography gets us amazing perspectives but we work to show you the best with a camera or without. Customized learning for each person. Detail images and landscape photography with morning and night tours. Large-group tours available for corporate or team building.
Reviewed November 2, 2013

When I was searching the net for tours to take in Savannah since I would be traveling alone, Capturing Savannah was the first one that caught my attention as I was very much interested in photography tours. And boy, Pablo & Brit didn't disappoint! There was so much more to see of Savannah beyond the historical houses and the so many obvious attractions. As a friend would say - it's in the details! If you want more time to take pics and capture the beauty of Savannah, i would highly recommend this.

All reviews
"great tour"
in 21 reviews
"learned alot"

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have been taking some beginner photography classes over the past year, and wanted to get a better look at Savannah. The tour stared with some technical camera instruction, but the personal tour and composition tips as we went were what make this tour amazing. Pablo and Brittany know the hidden gems that are off the beaten path in Savannah...and are still flexible to take requests. Their passion and excitement even got my husband excited about photography for a little while! Thanks for providing me with some great photo opportunities...we'll see you again on our next trip to Savannah!

1  Thank Mckenna717
Reviewed October 15, 2013

After taking many beginner photography classes and remaining unclear about how to give my photos that professional look, I decided to take a more hands-on approach. I took the best pictures I've ever taken in my life on this tour! Pablo and Brittany are obviously skilled photographers, but their personalities and teaching methods made it so easy to take great photos. Most importantly I now know what settings to choose on my camera and WHY to choose them. I took more away from this 3 hour tour/workshop than I did from all of the classes I've taken combined. They taught me about my camera settings, lighting, composition, and so much more. Since I'm a local in Savannah, I look forward to many more workshops with this fun team who are so passionate about what they do.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This energetic tour offered the best of both worlds-a new way to see Savannah and one-on-one instruction with my digital camera. Pablo & Britt took me on a 3 hour private walking/photography tour of the Forsyth Park district near my hotel and some nearby streets and squares. I was very impressed with this young couple and the time they spent working with me on my photography skills. I told them that I wanted to get more comfortable using manual settings, and they easily led me on a Digital 101 refresher that brought a lot of my previous instruction courses back. We also worked on a few new composition techniques, and I was thrilled with the results. I can't wait to come back next year and take a night photography skills tour. I highly recommend this experience to photography enthusiasts.

1  Thank ATLpch
See more reviews
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I met up with Britt and Pablo last week and had a blast! They were both very encouraging and accommodating to my needs (I had just had knee surgery). It was tour "played by ear" as what I really wanted was a crash course on learning how to use a DSLR...and that's what I got. When I finish my PT I will definitely be hiring Britt and Pablo again for a couple of tours of Savannah. Pablo is an excellent teacher with an avid passion for what he teaches. He is animated and will be your personal cheerleader when you show him your pictures. Britt is sweet and will show you interesting angles of photography, and coupled with Pablo's teaching, you will go home with treasures to admire for years to come. 3 hours one-on-one for under $75 is a no-brainer. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Lisette H