“Savannah Photo Walk”

Capturing Savannah - Photography Tours
Ranked #18 of 151 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional photographers guide you through Savannah with good photography as the focus. Photography gets us amazing perspectives but we work to show you the best with a camera or without. Customized learning for each person. Detail images and landscape photography with morning and night tours. Large-group tours available for corporate or team building.
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had a great time with Brit and Pablo!

They took us to great photo spots around downtown Savannah.

They worked patiently with all three of us. And we are all at different photographic levels.

They took time to work with each of us. It's obvious that they are passionate about photography and sharing it with others.

My daughters photo gallery

"great tour"
in 21 reviews
"learned alot"

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Pablo and Britt are certainly doing what they love and will take you on a one of a kind photographic journey through Historic Savannah. I hope you like the "little things" because that is what you will find on this tour. I booked a tour for only myself but as it happens Pablo's mother was visiting Savannah and joined us. I was instantly at ease and had so much fun with these two, it was like I had known them for quite some time! Be mindful, this is no ordinary tour. Bring your camera and hone in your skills. You will see buildings, squares and get a bit of history yes, but you will also see little details that would ordinarily be missed. Side note: don't forget your bottled water and bug spray!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I don't have a fancy camera, so I went along in the tour just with my cell phone, but I learned so much that my pictures instantly improved, especially the composition!! Pablo and Britt were wonderful at explaining the camera, picture composition and they allowed time to experiment. Each time you took a shot, they gave feedback in an attempt to make it better. This is not a historical tour, but they still had a lot of interesting information about the various places we stopped to take pictures. Great tour!!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My dad and I took a tour with Pablo during Spring 2013. We both have DSLR cameras and thought we knew how to use them well. Boy were we wrong! Pablo taught us so many things about photography from ISO and shutter speed to composition. You could tell he was very passionate when teaching us. He helped us capture beautiful photos of Savannah. And he saw things in a different perspective that most people would not see.Wish we could have had more time to "pick his brain". Overall, a must-do in Savannah.

1  Thank A O
See more reviews
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Both Britt and Pablo are enthusiastic photographers - their energy and enthusiasm is contagious. They are both extremely patient whether dealing with new photographers or seasoned photographers. Not only to do they explain both composition and technique, but they demonstrate with their cameras how to "get that shot" and then let us the "students" apply what we have learned. I highly recommend this tour for anyone who is interested in improving their photography as well as seeing Savannah. If I am ever able to return to Savannah, I will sign up for the tour with them again.!