“You made my husband's trip to Savannah!”

Capturing Savannah - Photography Tours
Ranked #11 of 144 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional photographers guide you through Savannah with good photography as the focus. Photography gets us amazing perspectives but we work to show you the best with a camera or without. Customized learning for each person. Detail images and landscape photography with morning and night tours. Large-group tours available for corporate or team building.
Lake Worth, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“You made my husband's trip to Savannah!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband always puts his family first... and feels bad when he is out taking pictures on vacation without us but when I saw your ad I knew this was something he would enjoy thoroughly and I booked it for him! When he came back to the hotel after his tour he was full of knowledge and excitement thanks to Pedro and Brit! I can not thank you enough for the many techniques you taught my husband. Even as he was taking pictures today he is still sharing different tips that Pablo taught him! Once again thank you for making it such a wonderful experience for him! By the way we loved the ferry this morning for sunrise too! We will post pics when we get home!

Stillwater, Minnesota
“Luxurious Squares and Forsythe Park”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed the Luxurious Squares and Forsythe Park walking tour with Britt and Pablo. They were knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and patient as they led us through the squares and into the park. One of their most positive attributes was their flexibility. It didn't matter if a person was shooting with a smart phone, a point-and-shoot, or a DSLR. Britt and Pablo were able to suggest ways for everybody to visualize and take better pictures. I think anyone who is interested in taking better photographs would benefit from this tour.

Newnan, Georgia
“Photography tour - AWESOME!! Well worth your time!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Pablo & Britt are amazing! They are so knowledgeable about cameras/photos, etc. They are also very enthusiastic and make the tour that much more interesting and fun! You can't help but get absorbed into everything they are explaining to you. It doesn't matter if you have a "fancy" camera or just a point & shoot. They explain so many aspects of photography that it works for either camera. I am so glad we took this tour and highly recommend everyone to take the time if you enjoy photography yourself. You will learn so much! Thanks Pablo & Britt!!! I may do this again when I visit Savannah!

Champaign, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect for Amateur or Professional!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Took Pablo's 3-hour private tour through the back alleys and squares of Savannah! I'm a pro photographer that has photographed Savannah numerous times, but wanted to see the city through a local's lense! Pablo custom-designed this tour to include areas where I might capture images I missed on previous trips to Savannah, and found out-of-the-way places I'd never have found on my own. This tour would be perfect for everybody from the casual point-and-shooter to the professional!

1 Thank Karyl W
Newnan, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“River Street Photography Tour”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Highly recommend this tour, especially if you enjoy taking pictures and would love to learn more about the features on your camera!!!! Pablo and Britt were excellent teachers, and took time not only to explain how it works but also actually showed you on your own camera where to go to change the settings they were talking about. I got some really awesome pictures out of the tour along the Savannah River and Factor's Walk. I learned alot of cool techniques for taking pictures that I can use anywhere and everywhere I take my camera now! Both Pablo and Britt are very energetic, fun, and encouraging as you practice what they're teaching you, which makes the whole experience a lot of fun, and inspires you to want to go take more pictures once your tour is done! If you have the chance, definitely make time for this combined tour and photography class!!!!

1 Thank chemchick2011