“Fun and informative!!”

Capturing Savannah - Photography Tours
Ranked #9 of 154 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional photographers guide you through Savannah with good photography as the focus. Photography gets us amazing perspectives but we work to show you the best with a camera or without. Customized learning for each person. Detail images and landscape photography with morning and night tours. Large-group tours available for corporate or team building.
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Pablo and Britt were so much fun! They were both VERY knowledgeable and taught my group a lot!! Even as a local Savannah, I got to see parts of Savannah that I've never seen or noticed. I highly recommend this tour for any local or tourist!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"learned how"
"learn how"

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Pablo was wonderful and extremely knowledgeable. Britt was unable to join us, due to another commitment. He guided us through a great portion of the historic district and provided great suggestions regarding picture composition and lighting. He assisted me with the manual settings on my new camera, which were a mystery till then. I never felt rushed or unable to ask a question, even if it seemed quite basic. I would highly recommend this tour to any level of photo enthusiast.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We spent a delightful afternoon with Pablo and Brittney as they enthusiastically revealed the beautiful squares of Savannah to us. They presented a good balance between photo tips, both technical and aesthetic, and historical facts of the area. They are certified tour guides as well as professional photographers. They allow time to concentrate on subjects you are particularly interested in, too, instead of rushing you off to the next location. Very personable...we felt like we were touring with friends. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I'm a fairly serious amateur photographer. I was only in Savannah for a full day. I wanted to save a lot of time and get the best of the photo opportunities that Savannah had to offer. On the internet, I signed up for two of Brittany and Pablo's tours. Both the tours and the tour leaders were outstanding. It would have taken me several days to discover all of the places and locations they presented to me in the morning and afternoon tours led by them. Both of them had the wonderful ability to not only present the best locations in Savannah at the best times of day, but to also respond to my individual interests in photographic subjects. All of this is presented with their genuine enthusiasm for photography and their ability to become immediate friends with their tour participants. I'm almost hesitant to mention this since I would plan to take more of their tours on any future visits to Savannah, but they don't charge enough for the services they provide for tourists who want to learn more about photography while getting much better photos than they ever imagined and serious photographers. I've taken photographic tours in several other cities and the cost of those tours was considerably higher and provided much less "vision" and guidance than what Britt and Pablo contributed to my first, and hopefully not my last, visit to Savannah.

Jerry Shonkwiler
San Diego, CA

2  Thank GWS8384
See more reviews
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Pablo and Britt were very enthousiastic about their craft and very knowledgeable about lighting, F stops and shutter speed. They were also very patient with some of us that were not used to using the Manual settings. Delightful evening stroll through the Savannah Squares and Forsyth Park with a lot of time to practice what they were teaching. The late afternoon start time gave us a great opportunity to photograph in waning light. The last stop was the fountain where we had the opportunity to shoot well after dark. I learned a lot as did others in our Photography Club who participated.

1  Thank Kate C