“Excellent view of savannah while learning how to shoot!”

Capturing Savannah - Photography Tours
Ranked #18 of 151 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional photographers guide you through Savannah with good photography as the focus. Photography gets us amazing perspectives but we work to show you the best with a camera or without. Customized learning for each person. Detail images and landscape photography with morning and night tours. Large-group tours available for corporate or team building.
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Pablo and Britney where amazing. Wen I entered the tour I was laughing when he said we were going to shoot on Manual and not automatic. I most say I had no idea how great I could take pictures after learning on this tour. great for those who love there cameras or just love taking pictures

Thanks again Pablo and Britney

1  Thank ForeverElle

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I brought this tour through Groupon and am so happy I did!!! I seriously learned so much about my camera. Normally I use my auto setting and hope that the picture looks nice. Pablo and Brit go through the technical stuff of using your camera manually so you too can look like a pro. It shows that they are both passionate about photography and it made the tour even better. If I was staying longer I would probably of booked another tour. They walk you through squares of savannah giving you pieces of history and making sure you have taken that perfect shot.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Both Pablo and Brit proved to be very knowledgeable about Savannah and the photo opportunities. I learned a number of techniques that I have not used in the past. Pablo challenged us to shot manually for more dramatic photos.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Pablo and Britt are true professionals. From beginning to end, their knowledge and talent for photography was evident. Pablo and Britt were meticulous in their instruction and made it a point to be sure that I had a proper understanding of everything they were telling us by making us practice each concept. This is definitely a hands-on tour. Pablo's energy is electric and he is truly passionate for what he does. Brittany's eye for detail and finding vibrant color made me see the world in new way.

I would recommend that any one with little to lots of experience take their tour if they want to experience Savannah the way a local would see it, and walk away with new invaluable knowledge of better picture taking.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We just did a wonderful photography tour of some of Savannah's squares. Pablo and Britt were thoroughly enjoyable and excellent teachers. I learned a lot about my camera and how to take pictures and capture a story with them. We did 1 of their 3 tours and hope to do another sometime.