“Best thing in Savannah? Yes.”
Review of Marche De Macarons

Marche De Macarons
Ranked #3 of 21 Bakeries in Savannah
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Specializing in French Macarons
Evansville, Indiana
“Best thing in Savannah? Yes.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is not an insult to Savannah. Savannah is awesome - which tells you how good these macarons are! They are delicious, beautiful and fresh with amazing texture. We picked these up for our family group that was staying on Hilton Head and at the end of the week, one of the girls declared this was her favorite part of the week. They were unanimously loved, impressive to adults and kids alike. So good!!

Visited May 2014

Virginia
“Simply the best”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

These macarons are simply the best that I have tasted so far on this side of the Atlantic. I stopped by everyday while in Savannah to have my daily treat, then packed some back home to Virginia. The macarons are baked fresh on the premises. Salted caramel and raspberry are my favorite. Loved them!!!

Visited May 2014
Ocean City, New Jersey
“The Best”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

The best I've tasted to date. Salted caramel was my favorite! Beautifully displayed, friendly service. Kitchen was open and it was fun to peek inside at the mixing and baking.

Virginia
“Little bit of Paris”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Wow. These are amazing. My daughter and I stopped by after a long day of sightseeing. Neither of us were quite sure what a macaron was. The girl in the storefront was so sweet and told us all about the treats. We choose six macarons for $10. These are sweet and although tiny really fill you up. We had the salted caramel ( a favorite of visitors), raspberry with jelly filling, lemon and pistachio. Our favorite was the pistachio. They are almost too pretty to eat. I can imagine they would be a lovely addition to a party, bridal or baby shower. Very nicely packaged as well. Will definitely look online to order these.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank VirginiaPatriot
Falls Church
“Sweet treat off Reynolds Square”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Just opened next to Lucas theater. Delicious macarons, exquisite packaging. Favorite is the salted caramel. If you're staying at the planters inn it's just across the Square.