“great beer....and that's where it ends.”
Review of World of Beer

World of Beer
Ranked #4 of 57 Nightlife in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: At World of Beer, we've got 50 craft beers on tap, over 500 in the cooler and a menu of tasty tavern fare that's crafted to go perfectly with beer. And whether you're a beer master or just beer curious, our insanely knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every last pint, pour, and pairing. So c'mon. Let's go. Because there's no better place to go around the world, one sip at a time.
Dallas, Texas
“great beer....and that's where it ends.”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

My husband and I loved the variety of beers! It was excellent. Our service was not though. We had a couple of very rude bartenders and wouldn't look us in the eye and then got one of beers wrong! Will return next time I'm in Savannah though.

Visited December 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place to sit and have a beer”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I'm not a beer drinker but my sweetie likes it. We decided to take a little rest after walking around the Historic District and this was the perfect place. This was mid-day so I can't say what the night life is like here. But we had a nice server that recommended a great cider for me, we watched some sports and relaxed. Also, they had a very nice ladies room, which can be very important when drinking beer!

Visited November 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cool spot.”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Serves beer only, but has a list of restaurants that will deliver food to World of Beer. They have a regular Thursday night run that meets at the bar at 7pm, then offers discounted drafts to runners.

Lots of tvs to catch your sports.

Visited February 2013
Key West, FL
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Always Great Selection”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

There is always a great selection of beers at WOB which ever one you go to. it was in the middle of the afternoon and the service was spot on, friendly, and knew their product. The other customers there were friendly as well. There is an upstairs but that was closed when we were there. There is only on bathroom stall that I could see, so that could be a problem if it were busy, but it was without a doubt, clean. I would go back for sure!

Visited November 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great beer selection”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Very good selection of beer from around the world. Although a chain it doesn't really feel like it. Very glad they are in Savannah!