“Our sailing boat wedding!”

Compass Sailing, LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for a cruise aboard "Zingara", a 38' classic Morgan sailing yacht. Sit back and enjoy the egrets and dolphins, or take the helm under Captain Steve's supervision. Either way, you'll enjoy the infinite views of Savannah's salt marshes and the Atlantic ocean. Our charters are personal and private for your group, family or clients. Soft drinks are provided or you can bring along your cooler and picnic. Let's go sailing !
Cumming, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Our sailing boat wedding!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I were married on Zingara last weekend and we couldn't have been more pleased with our experience! The boat is beautiful and Captain Steve Horton was most accommodating and pleasant. We even had our two young children aboard and they loved sailing and seeing the dolphins. We hope to return again and again to enjoy Captain Steve's boat and his company!

Visited August 2013
4 Thank WhitneyandBen

Eaton Rapids, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My family and I went out with Steve for the 4 hour trip. It was a super windy day and a super fun time. Steve even took the time to answer my 1000 questions on the specifics of sailing (he is very well versed in sailing). The girls had a blast laying on the deck of the sailboat and tanning and getting wet on those waves that splashed over the side. My wife steered the boat almost the entire way as Steve and I just relaxed and talked (until he had to trim the sails). Steve is just a down to earth great guy (one of those guys that after 1 minute you think you have known him your entire life) and you will not be sorry for spending some time on his gorgeous 38 foot Morgan.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Bruce L
High Point, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You will love it! Book your sailing tour with Capt Steve today!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Capt Steve and the Zingara are amazing!!! My girlfriends and I went out this past weekend for a private charter. We had the best four hours. Truly, a highlight in a trip filled with great food, fun, and adventure. Capt Steve is very friendly and laid-back. He gave us the opportunity to steer the boat and lay out on the deck. He even skillfully navigated the yacht to retrieve a hat that flew into the water. This was a really great and relaxing experience that was fun to share with friends and well worth the money. There is really nothing like a beautiful day on a boat! I highly recommend it!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank seleder
Savannah, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Memories for my father's 70th!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I took my Dad, Mom, husband, sister, and nephew aboard the Zingara over Memorial Day weekend for my Dad's 70th birthday as a surprise gift, and we had a great time! My Dad and I both sailed in college and were really impressed with Steve (owner). We also saw quite a few dolphins, and Steve even had my nephew and Dad behind the wheel! Simultaneously exciting and peaceful. We hope to go again soon with a group of local friends.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank KathrynMSmith
Rincon, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Birthday!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had been internet searching the Savannah area for a sail boat charter for quite some time and finally came across 2 marinas one actually recommended me to compass sailing and the other was compass sailing. So my choice was easy from there. Capitan Steve got back to my emails very quickly and was more then pleasant on the phone. This sailing tour was to be a special day for my husbands birthday. My husband used to sail in high school days and I wanted to do something different and special for him. Capitan Steve was great from beginning to end. My husband and all our friends who join us for the day enjoyed their self's so much I know will be talking about this for years to come. Thanks again! And I hope we see you again! =)

Visited May 2013