“YUMMY RIBS!”
Review of JJ Bonerz - CLOSED

JJ Bonerz
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Since 2008 Our goal has been simple. Provide a friendly environment with Great service and our Food is always prepared fresh daily. Our Famous Rib are slow smoked for 4 hours guarantee to fall off the bone. Our Wings "JUMBO" are also smoked NOT fried you can get them with several sauces or try our Secret sauce. Pizza's are hand tossed and made fresh daily.The Best part is get out of the heat and have a ICE COLD BEER watch your favorite sports game, shoot a game of pool. bowl a game or play KENO and win it big. We are all about having fun and telling some stories. Oh and don't forget about the girls in the red cowboy boots.
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have ordered for delivery the ribs and the pizza. Warning that the Italian sausage is a little on the spicy side (but I am a wimp when it comes to spices). I have not eaten at the restaurant itself. Delivery is always quicker than quoted on the phone and the food is hot upon arrival.

There are newer reviews for JJ Bonerz

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service. Food is typical, nothing amazing. Ribs were way too spicy! Sides were ok, baked beans seemed to be from a can. Beer was cold! I would go back but order something else.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

After a busy/hectic day, found myself hungry after the Five Guys across from the hotel where I was staying was closed. This late-night establishment was recommended by the hotel, and was seized upon because they delivered.

My Sister and I both ordered (a cheeseburger for me and Philly Cheestake for her), and when the food was delivered (within the 35 minute time frame they indicated), were surprised to find that our items were HUGE! The fries that came as a part of the meal, were sparse, but in light of huge the entrees were, I can understand why. The food was ok - nothing extraordinary - but it satisfied our hunger - which was the point!

The downside - sort of - was that they do not have beverages (i.e., sodas/juices/etc.), that you can order along with your food. This wasn't really an issue as we were able to obtain something to drink from the vending machines in the hotel lobby. As I shared with them while on the phone, it would be nice if a burger/pizza joint also sold SOMETHING to drink!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We stopped in to this little bar across from our hotel - actually planned on the pub next to it but they were closed. The sign in the window claimed fall off the bone tender ribs. That sounded like a claim we had to test.

The ribs were the best we have had in recent memory. Sweet, tender, and worth going back for. The sides were unremarkable and really, I would be embarrassed to open a can of baked beans and serve it with such quality ribs. At least get some better quality canned beans if you are going that route (not that there is anything wrong with lunchroom pork and beans, but really).

Definitely have the ribs. Pass on the beans. Not a fancy place - a step above a dive bar but the food is really worth going for.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stopped in to JJ's two times, once to have a cold beer (so hot in Savannah) and the next time to try their Bloody Mary's which the bartender on the first day said were very good. They were. Both bartenders were friendly and courteous, great service. We didn't eat here but would recommend GB fans stop in, as well as others, the memorabilia and decor is really nice!

1  Thank mzwelker