“Super Sweet”
Review of Sweet Carolina Cupcakes - CLOSED

Sweet Carolina Cupcakes
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Savannah's premiere Cupcakery. Specializing in gourmet handcrafted treats for every day and every occasion. We also provide catering for weddings, birthdays and special events
Georgia
“Super Sweet”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

If you like your frosting very sweet, then this place will not disappoint. The cupcakes are jumbo sized so I do believe you get value for your dollar. The amount of the frosting on top is almost as tall as the cupcake itself. I always eat the entire cupcake and about half of the frosting since it is just way too sweet. They have the basic cupcake flavors and some unusual ones as well.

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best served with a glass of milk!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

That's not a compliment. Spent $21 in order to try an assortment. Dry...dry...dry...like licking a sugar cute.

Columbia, Missouri
“Cupcakes are pretty good.”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I tried the White Chocolate Raspberry cupcake. The icing was really good but also very rich. The cupcake was good but then I noticed there was filling in the middle. I'm not really a filling person but no big deal. It's a little pricey but the cupcakes are pretty good but to me nothing spectacular.

• Visited June 2013
Hamilton, Oh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Neat Place"”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Cute little shop and great cupcakes!!! So moist and fresh!!! They always have unique cupcakes for limited times only...They had an "Velvet Elvis" advertised but did not have it the day I was there...Bummer...Can I just say Huge Elvis fan!! Got a sweet tooth then definitely visit Sweet Carolina's!!!!

peoria, IL
“These cupcakes are to die for”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

While walking around, we popped in for a cupcake to take home for a late night snack. We left with three. We ended up taking them to a friend's for dinner then next day & the cupcakes were still moist & delicious. I am not a frosting fanatic & usually scrape off frosting when it is piled a mile high. This frosting is good!! I ate it all. The salted carmel was amazing. I am looking forward to our next visit to Savannah, just so we can try more.

Visited May 2013