“Authentic Jamaican in Georgia”
Review of Sweet Spice

Sweet Spice
Ranked #91 of 889 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a restaurant that offers authentic caribbean and american cuisine.Our goal is to share the caribbean exotic flavors all over the world..
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Stopped by Sweet Spice on our way out of Savannah. Having been to Jamaica, I fell in love with the people and the food. I was not disappointed by the people or the food at Sweet Spice. The owner and other employees were friendly even though the tiny place was packed. The food took me back to Nine Mile, St Ann. The jerk chicken was prefect, the oxtail SAS delicious, and the curry goat was authentic. I also got the beef patties. I would highly recommend to anyone in the Savannah area to stop in for a smile and true Jamaican food. Irie!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great little restaurant with the best Jamaican food. The staff was friendly and helpful and the prices were very great. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I went there because of the high reviews. I was not disappointed. I believe that this should be ranked #1. My mom, her best friend and I all had different things and each were equally superb. The best is that the owner was sitting next to us and we started talking. He was personable, engaging and made you want to go back. It's a small restaurant with big tastes. Would encourage anyone to try this place.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

If you want the real deal go to sweet and spice. I travel at least three times a week to come here to eat. No other Jamaican restaurant can compare

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

The best Jamaica food in Savannah, the staff is awesome also. It is a small establishment for eat in or take out.