“Best Jamaican food I have had in a long time”
Review of Sweet Spice

Sweet Spice
Ranked #90 of 901 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a restaurant that offers authentic caribbean and american cuisine.Our goal is to share the caribbean exotic flavors all over the world..
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great little restaurant with the best Jamaican food. The staff was friendly and helpful and the prices were very great. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I went there because of the high reviews. I was not disappointed. I believe that this should be ranked #1. My mom, her best friend and I all had different things and each were equally superb. The best is that the owner was sitting next to us and we started talking. He was personable, engaging and made you want to go back. It's a small restaurant with big tastes. Would encourage anyone to try this place.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

If you want the real deal go to sweet and spice. I travel at least three times a week to come here to eat. No other Jamaican restaurant can compare

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

The best Jamaica food in Savannah, the staff is awesome also. It is a small establishment for eat in or take out.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Some of the best jerk chicken and curry goat outside of my mom's cooking. Service was excellent as well. Will definitely return.

1  Thank Antar E