“Your Average IHOP”

IHOP
Ranked #609 of 884 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Typical food and service. Nothing great but nothing bad either! We went midday on a Sunday- place was packed. Seated right away. Food didn't take too long.

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed September 8, 2013

we stopped at the IHOP off I95 near Savannah GA and had a great breakfast , the pancakes are fresh, good coffee, good service.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Came in last Sunday night to get some food. It was a total five tables taken up in the place so they were no busy. It was 6 of us and we order normal menu items nothing special. Our server took our order and it awhile to get our food. When we did 2 of our friends did not get their food. Our server left and never checked back on us. We had to ask the supervisor to get us refills , hot syrup and honey mustard. She finally came back with the items we needed. Then she did not come back again until it was time for checks. We all paid with credit cards and when she brought back our receipts she left and never even gave us pens to sign our names!!!!!! I have to say that I will not be eating at this location ever again!! It was my favorite place to get breakfast but I will have to find a replacement

Reviewed July 30, 2013

When this fairly new IHOP opened up on Victory Drive about 3 years ago I was ready and eager to try it--my family has always loved IHOP and the one on the southside, well, was cramped, dirty, uneven in food quality, with surly waitresses. This new IHOP, by contrast has a wide, roomy dining area, a happy, nostalgic feel with old IHOP ads and Americana on the walls, lots of big windows, open spaces, and always seems clean as a whistle. We've had great service there, and always enjoy our meals. Of course, they're known for breakfast, but the menu has been vastly expanded and the quality of the meals is quite good--nothing fancy, just solid, standard American dishes, but well-prepared and delicious. Some of our favorites include the country fried steak, which is really big, with milk gravy--I get it with a side of fresh, bright green, steamed broccoli and plenty of it. If you want a good burger, they aim to please and their burgers with bacon INSIDE are just juicy and incredible. Fries are always piping hot, never limp or cold, the baked potato serviceable, and the steaks are also good--not as highly flavored or spiced as somewhere like Outback or Longhorns, but tender and tasty and good at breakfast or dinnertime. The smoked sausage is also good with golden, crispy hashbrowns. When I ask for eggs poached hard, they serve them up fine, no runny yolks. The pancakes, of course, are always wonderful, especially with fruit topping, as well as a very rich French toast and Belgian waffle. The endless coffee pot is a favorite of mine, and do try the Splashers with fresh fruit juice. If you are watching your calories IHOP has a good selection of 'Simple and Fit' breakfasts and dinners that are tasty and filling, and I especially like the spinach-mushroom omelet. I've never had bad service here--the worse that could be said is that the waiter had to be reminded a coupla times to refill the tea. If I've had a problem with something not quite as I ordered (no mayo on the burger, please), the manager came out and listened politely and was eager to resolve the issue quickly and honorably. I've been there literally at all times day or night and had good food, well-cooked, served quickly,at good prices. What more could you want?

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We placed a late night to go order. They did not have any large containers and so our pancakes were rolled in a sandwich container. Order dessert and when we got to the hotel, there was no dessert. Luckily, it was just across to parking lot so I went back and the manager gave me two orders. Nice gesture, but it was not a good dessert at all.