“Homey Restaurant w/ Good Food”

Best Caribbean Cuisine
Ranked #190 of 870 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Best Caribbean Cuisine is a West Indies family owned and operated restaurant conveniently locatedat 7094 Hodgson Memorial Drive (Eisenhower Shopping Plaza) in Savannah, Georgia.Our food is beautifully presented and bursting with exotic Island flavors. We bring an authentic tasteof Creole and Caribbean flavor. Whether you're from the United States of America, Jamaica, Bahamas, Cuba, Puerto Rico,Dominica, Trinidad, Virgin Island, Haiti, or any other island near or far; the Best Caribbean Cuisine is the sweetest and most sultry taste around complete with all the fixins. Our Creole and Caribbean comfort food is sure to satisfy any appetite.Bring your friends and family and experience our down home cooking for yourself. We have the best foodaround and a warm casual and relaxing atmosphere to match. Our recipes are authentic and time-tested.The ingredients are always fresh. The result is a menu that is bursting with flavor and a certain "Je ne sais quoi".You'll never forget your first time! You will be back for more...Best Caribbean Cuisine is open 6 day a week for lunch and dinner. No reservations required, you can evenbring your own drink (B.Y.O.B.) Dine In or Carry Out.
Savannah, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Homey Restaurant w/ Good Food”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

There are not many restaurant in Savannah with Caribbean Type food.
This one is not all carribean but the food is pretty good.
The staff is friendly and they have some good home made drinks on the menu.
I would definately recommend trying.

• Visited June 2012

Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Haitian”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Caribbean Cuisine the name should be more Haitian/Creole Cuisine. I had the Curry Turkey meal for lunch a they offer only one side with the Entree`. I choose rice and bean which I think was appropriate to go with the entree`. The portion was served on a saucer dish with a scoop of rice and bean. I was waiting for th waitress/cashier to bring another dish with some vegetable or salad, but she did not bring anything else. The turkey, even though was cook in curry sauce, was dry. It had chopped up potatoes in the sauce. DISAPPOINTED WILL NOT PATRONIZE AGAIN AND DEFINIATLY DO NOT RECOMMEND. The name should be change to Creole Cuisine, instead. Maybe I should have gone next door to the Thai restaurant, instead.

• Visited November 2012
Savannah, Georgia
“Great little Caribbean place”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I watched as this new little restaurant prepared for opening and finally was passing by one day at lunch time and decided to try it. My first impression is that it was scrupulously clean - I felt comfortable already. I ordered oxtails and meat pie and was not disappointed. The staff is friendly and wants to see that you enjoy everything. I ended up bringing a friend back for lunch the following day and have since been back for meals twice - still clean, still friendly, very reasonable and I have no complaints for anything I have ordered there.

• Visited June 2012