3 people are viewing this hotel
$213
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$213
Official Site
$185
Hotels.com$213
Priceline$213
Travelocity$213
All reviews peach tea carriage house forsyth park lincoln room breakfast was delicious dipping pool bed and breakfast beautiful antiques wonderful hosts front porch every morning own private entrance cookies home away from home small pool quiet neighborhood working fireplace
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed June 4, 2020

My husband and I had a wonderful time at the inn. Everyone made us feel right at home, the decor was gorgeous, the breakfast was excellent, and the location was just right for us- close to everything but an oasis and a getaway too.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
McMillanInn5, Owner at McMillan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2020

A lovely couple!! All of us here at the Inn really enjoyed your company. We hope to see you guys again soon.

Eric & Melissa

Reviewed June 2, 2020

Our stay at the McMillan Inn was wonderful. Our room was comfortable, breakfast was delicious, it was an easy walk to the Historical district, and parking was free and easy. We will definitely stay here again when we come back to Savannah.

Date of stay: May 2020
Eric Calhoun, Owner at McMillan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad you enjoyed your room and breakfast, we may have had to tweak our serving method due to the current conditions but we will continue to serve the same full breakfasts we have always tried to do. We would love to have you come back again!

Reviewed June 1, 2020

This was the most beautiful bed & breakfast that my husband and I have ever stayed in! I really appreciated the attention to period detail-- the furnishings, the artwork, the flooring. The dipping pool was such a refreshment after a hot day in Savannah. We felt like royalty but without the royal price!

2  Thank ScubaVing

Thank you so much for your great review! It is definitely the time in Savannah to be able to dip into some water during the middle of the day! And of course you guys are royalty, we just won't let anyone know when you are coming....you know....avoid the papparazi! We hope you get to come again soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2020

Only down for a long weekend, but by time we left Eric and Melissa felt like family. This was a surprise trip for my wife, and she loved it. I truly can't think of anything negative to say. Beautiful city, amazing Inn.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
McMillanInn5, Owner at McMillan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! Glad you enjoyed your weekend and hope that you can come again, there is so much to see and do in Savannah a few trips here might not be enough! Y'all take care and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 27, 2020

Husband and I went for our anniversary. It was so hard to decide on our room. They were all exquisitely decorated, romantic, and private. The antiques were over the top. They were all in such great shape. I never got tired of having them surrounding us. Great location for walking to Forsyth park and Colonial cemetery. We could even walk to the nice grocery store 1 block away for snacks and drinks. Unfortunately, because of Covid 19, the Inn did not serve breakfast until our last 2 days, but we were made aware prior to our arrival. They were following state guidelines. No deal breaker for us. Maybe decreasing the rate by about 20 to 40 dollars would have been nice. The room was as clean as a new home. Everything was spotless and I am very picky about cleanliness. If you want to hit City Walk or River Street, we recommend hoping in your car and use one of the parking garages. The rates were very reasonable. Probably my favorite trip since my 1st trip to Disney when I was 3 years old. Thank you to the Innkeepers for such a wonderful experience.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us!! You guys will have to come back when everything in the city is back to normal. We are headed there now so hopefully it won't be long. As you mentioned we are back to serving a full breakfast and I would love for you to be able to sample all the different meals that we do, so you will just have to come stay agian! Thanks for the great compliments, just like anyone else, we love for guests to love our house when they visit it. Twelve more rooms for you two to try!! Until then, stay safe!