“best green curry I've ever had”
Review of Fire Street Food

Fire Street Food
Ranked #95 of 864 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Japanese
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“best green curry I've ever had”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

So clean and inviting, and definitely a good value (less than $10) for an exceptionally flavorful, delicious meal. I had the tofu version of the green curry, and it was easily the best green curry I've ever had. Highly recommend!

• Visited August 2014

Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
“Cute place”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

It was easy to find, easy to park and had very very good food. If I could, I would have brought some food back with me

Visited April 2014
Windermere, Florida
“Excellent & quick food”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We ate at the Fire Street Food Restaurant while looking for a place to eat that was close to the Savannah Theater. The first place that we were going to go to happened to be closed and decided to try Fire Street Food. The restaurant has two entrances, one on each side of the building. The restaurant’s façade is nothing spectacular and it could be hard to spot if you were not paying too much attention. Parking is located along the side streets near the restaurant.

The restaurant is unique in that you order and pay at the counter and have the food delivered to your table. The restaurant’s interior is best described as modern with a touch of the 1950s. It looked like most of the tables were a combination of a booth and table, with two chairs on one side and a booth on the other. They serve a variety of Asian food, which you wouldn’t guess by the name of the restaurant. They have menus by the entrance as well as posted on the wall next to the counter. There are no drinks listed on the menu, but you can check out the selection at the counter. They do serve a selection of beers and wine, as well as soft drinks.

The menu is somewhat limited; however you should be able to find something that you would like. I tried the Pitoon, which was braised duck over rice with yellow curry, potato, carrot, sweet onion, lime leaf and coconut milk. The entrees also came with warm bread. The food came out fairly quick and was better than average in quality than what I expected for a semi-fast food restaurant. The individual who delivered the food was courteous and checked up on us to see how everything was going, even asking if we wanted more bread.

If you are looking for a place to eat for either lunch or dinner, I would definitely recommend the Fire Street Food. It has good food and service, and although not a traditional sit-down restaurant, you are not hurried to leave and will come away with a pleasant experience.

“Wonderful restaurant”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Good food, fast service, friendly people, funky, youthful, modern decor and atmosphere. Overall great experience. Highly recomended.

Seabrook Island, South Carolina
“Fire Street Food - Great Lunch”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We went to the Beer Growler (huge selection) to pick up our favorite local beer, Southbound Brewing (check out their tasting tours) and while there we asked for a lunch recommendation. She recommended several on Chippewa Square and we are so glad we chose Fire Street Food. It is a bright, funky and most of all delicious restaurant. I had the Pad Thai which was very good and my husband had a shrimp wrap that he is still talking about. The only negative I have is that the Diet Coke tasted a little off, maybe flat.