“Good Value and Dog Friendly”

La Quinta Inn Savannah I-95
Ranked #98 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband, dog, and I stayed at this La Quinta while driving from Florida to Pennsylvania. We just needed a dog-friendly hotel for a quick stopover. Considering we paid less than $70 for one night, I'd say this hotel offers great value. The room was clean, but not spotless, like you wouldn't lie down on the floor or anything. The bed was comfortable and the sheets felt cleanly laundered. This hotel also offers free wireless internet and a decent complimentary breakfast. Considering the perks, its location off of I-95, and its dog-friendly policy, this hotel is a great value.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank annilizzi

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This is one the older motels I have stayed in over the years but it is well kept, clean, and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and efficient, the breakfast was good. I have stayed here in past years on my way to Florida and see absolutely no reason why I will not continue to saty here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank dingaling41
A TripAdvisor Member
Dublin, Ohio
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Easy on and off I95. It is very pet friendly, clean rooms, great value for a quick sleep, shower, breakfast and go! We pre-paid for a non-smoking ( allergies) and they didn't hold a non-smoking, but was surprised by how clean the room was!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 7, 2014

tv broke, Wi-Fi also broke, breakfast looked so bad we had a coffee to go, no elevator, these older motels need to be renovated or demolished. I should have paid more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2murphy
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I stayed here with family for a one night stay on the way to south Florida. Its right off the I95 which was nice. It was acceptably clean, but more attention should be paid to things like dusting baseboards. The price was great, and the beds were comfortable. The continental breakfast was better than average with waffles, yogurt, some fruit, muffins, oatmeal, coffee, tea , apple and orange juice etc. There was a flat screen tv, and the wifi worked fine. I would stay again.

Room Tip: There is no elevator to the second floor. If you can't do stairs or carry luggage upstairs, bett...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank jim1011
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is a convenient place to stop when traveling on I-95. It is not modern but is clean. The beds was comfortable and the front desk staff was very friendly. It is located within walking distance of many chain restsurants. No road noise to contend with. A good place to rest.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank DEBORAH H
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Conveniently located but rooms were aged and need TLC. Bed was comfortable but beyond that, very little amenities (no fridge, micro). Street noise was high. Rooms had terrible odor - almost stale and coop'd up smell that didn't go away. Carpet and furniture aged and felt dirty. No business center and internet and TV was out of commission much of the stay. Piece had fallen off of AC unit in room. Had no television for 36 hours at least - checked in at 3 on a Thursday and didn't get TV back until next night. Not sure how there wasn't priority service since this only affected La Quinta. Front desk manager was very pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 5ofUsfromWI
LQGS, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Savannah I-95, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experiences at our La Quinta Inn Savannah - I-95. We appreciate your feedback, and apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. An odor issue is something we try to combat using various tools, and if we were unsuccessful, we'll be sharing that feedback with our Housekeeping and Maintenance teams so they are aware and can work to improve. We'll also alert our Maintenance teams to the issue with the TV not working. This is not something that typically happens at our hotel, and we're sorry it occurred during your stay. Thanks for all of your feedback, and we hope you'll once again return to La Quinta Inns & Suites.