“Great price”

Ranked #92 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Marathon, Florida
“Great price”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

After driving all day a nice surprise. Reasonably priced and a great location right off of I95. Hotel was reasonably clean and the room was very adequate. I was tired after a long drive and had another long day the next day. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
NC
Reviewed October 19, 2013

All I wanted was a clean room at a great price and I got it. The staff were as nice as they could be. It was convenient to the highway. The breakfast area was adequate. I will stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank CdinNC
Port Charlotte, Florida
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We stop here every year on our way to Florida and before we book, we always check the bedbugregistry.com site to make sure things are ok. You couldn't ask for a cleaner room at a great price located conveniently off I-95. The staff is welcoming. In all the years we've been travelling to Florida, this motel will remain on our stop. It's also very convenient to gas stations and restaurants, so when you are ready to hit the road, you can fill up with gas and grab a bite to eat with some fairly decent road food offerings.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Sophie726
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Check-in was slow, with only one clerk for a line of people. Once checked-in, the room smelled strongly of stale beer, as if a big party had just cleared out. They need to do a better job of cleaning and deodorizing the rooms, so that you don't feel like you are checking into Animal House!

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank David K
The Villages, Florida
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We have done a " coasñtal tour of FL" and stayed at LG due to their dog friendly policy. This location has been one of the nastiest on the trip. We cashed in our LQ points for a " free night" and feel like I have wasted them. Carpet, entire bathroom & some room fixtures in 148 need to be replaced. Lesson learned. If an LQ has not earned their excellence status, DON'T STAY THERE.

• Stayed October 2013