“Great value!”

La Quinta Inn Savannah I-95
Ranked #94 of 113 Hotels in Savannah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
New Jersey
Reviewed November 25, 2012

La Quinta is less than 5 minutes off of I 95. Lots of gas stations, restaurants, and other hotels in the immediate area. The hotel has outside entrances to each room. We felt generally safe as we arrived at about 10:30pm. This is an old style hotel which is recently updated on the inside especially. Our King room was comfy, cozy, and clean. If you are used to impeccable quality and maintenance of Marriott or Hyatt then you will be dissappointed. There are some very minor little blemishes here and there but only if you seek them out and they had no affect at all on our quality of sleep and comfort. We did not stay for the breakfast since we went to Huey's Restaurant (waterfront in historic district). AC/Heat worked fine. Shower was hot. We travel with a sound machine so noise not a problem for us (there is some highway noise). We paid $65 end of November on Saturday night.

Room Tip: There are two levels and its all outdoor entrances to rooms. Exterior stairways to upper level loca...
2 Thank moxiefox
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed November 19, 2012

lovely rooms, very comfortable and modern. Good location for travelers just wanting a quick stop-over en route. Good breakfast choice the next morning. Animal friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

1 Thank Alice M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We travel from our N.S. home to our Fl home and back twice every year and it's too too bad that there are not more of La Quinta hotels on the route, because they are consistent in their all around quality, cleanliness, layout, etc. We would have stayed in more La Quinta hotels if there were some more closer when we were done driving for the day! We surely have driven another hour or even two had we known of others closer!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay. The room was clean, affordable and the best part is this hotel allows our pup to stay for free!! The staff was extremely friendly and accomadating. We would recommend this hotel to our friends

Indiana
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Nice location, and my dog stayed free. The room was nice. Everything adequate. I only have 2 complaints. First, I wish it had been just a little cleaner. It wasn't bad, you could just tell it hadn't had a thorough cleaning in awhile behind the bedside table, where I had to go to plug in my phone to charge, and at the edges where floor meets the walls. The second was maybe more a guest issue than the hotel's in some respects. There was a lot of dogs staying there and a lot of dog waste. Seriously, if you own a dog be responsible! I always clean up after mine, and more than a few times I have stepped in others in the process. You ruin things for us responsible pet owners with that behavior. Wish there was something the hotel could do without punishing all pet owners. Ending on a positive I would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Jennifer R
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed November 5, 2012

After a HORRIBLE experience at the Wyndham (had a reservation which they cancelled on us at 7:30 pm on a Saturday night) at the same exit off I-95 in Savannah, we went to the La Qunita looking for a pet-friendly room. They told us that all of their rooms were pet-friendly. The employees working the front desk could not have been any nicer or more helpful. The room was clean. I read another review of a pet having gotten fleas here but I find that hard to believe, especially since the person said they give monthly flea treatments to their own dog. There was no evidence pets had ever been in our room, no pet odors, no pet hair. A really nice experience. I will be looking for La Quintas now whereever I go.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family