“Pet friendly...excellent customer service.”

La Quinta Inn Savannah I-95
Ranked #98 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed November 5, 2012

After a HORRIBLE experience at the Wyndham (had a reservation which they cancelled on us at 7:30 pm on a Saturday night) at the same exit off I-95 in Savannah, we went to the La Qunita looking for a pet-friendly room. They told us that all of their rooms were pet-friendly. The employees working the front desk could not have been any nicer or more helpful. The room was clean. I read another review of a pet having gotten fleas here but I find that hard to believe, especially since the person said they give monthly flea treatments to their own dog. There was no evidence pets had ever been in our room, no pet odors, no pet hair. A really nice experience. I will be looking for La Quintas now whereever I go.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank elaineprince

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We've stayed here three times on our way to Florida and have not been disappointed on any of our stays. Room is clean, linens fresh, ditto bathroom. Rooms have been updated since our last stay a year ago. Very nice front desk person made for a quick check-in. Very convenient off/on I-95. Great complimentary breakfast, Very good value for the money.

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

If you can stay on the side opposite I-95, can hear traffic all night. Entrance doors need oiled very squeeky. Being pet friendly is a big plus since they don't charge an extra fee. Would stay here again, but will have to be on other side.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I recently stayed at this motel because it is pet friendly and I have a small dog. I am a responsible pet owner, giving my dog monthly flea and heartworm prevention and yet after staying at this motel, my dog's bedding and fur were infested with fleas. I now have fleas in my home and have never experienced this in the 8 years that I have been a pet owner. I arrived at this motel with a brand new pillow/pet bed for my dog and noticed tiny dark specs that appeared to be bloody stains from flea fecal matter (YUCK). The carpets, curtains and walls at this motel were filthy and needed to be steam cleaned after each guest. The linens smelled like cigarrette smoke, and the bathroom did not have a fan for ventilation. I thoroughly recommend that EVERY pet friendly motel/hotel provides the necessary cleaning/sterilization of each room after every guest checks out to avoid this type of infestation.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank nyncatheart
A TripAdvisor Member
Miami, Florida, USA
Reviewed November 2, 2012

La Quinta Inn in Savannah, Ga, although Pet Friendly, the rooms were extremely clean and neat, with no pet hair anywgere. The bathroom was also extremely clean. The staff both in the day shift and afternoon shifts were polite, friendly, courteous and professionals. The cleaning staff were very helpful and accomodating. The lobby and dinning area was also very clean and neat. The continental breakfast was fresh and very well presented. It was a pleasure staying at this La Quinta Inn. If we ever have to travel on I-95 again to the northeast, I am sure that we will stay here again.

Next trip to Orlando, FL on Nov. 10, 2012, and we are again staying at the La uinta Inn, Orlando.

Thank You and the staff of La Quinta Inn Savannah, Ga I-95
Tony and Elaine Rodriguez, Miami, FL

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2012

VERY nice motel, right off I95 in Savannah, couldn't ask for much better, especially for the price, (AARP $49/night). The room was basic, nice and clean. TV was newer flat screen and linen was lush, I didn't want to get up! And with the black out curtains, it was easy to sleep in.
The only thing keeping me from 5 stars was the breakfast.....while it was free, it could be improved upon. 1st would be extending the hours from 7 to 9 to maybe 10? 9 is a bit early to stop serving breakfast. 2nd, make sure there is enough....coffee ran out, butter ran out, cream etc. and 3rd, maybe put written instructions near the waffle maker on how to operate, after making 3 waffles that all were brown on the outside and gooey batter on the inside, I just threw it away and stayed with a basic piece of toast.
Otherwise, it is a nice motel worth the money

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We had stayed at another La Quinta on our trip North, so decided to try this one on our last night of trip home to Florida. I couldn't have been more pleased with the location and cleanliness of the hotel. I must also comment on the excellent service given to us by the Desk Clerk, Maurice. He went out of his way to be sure we were comfortable and even helped me find a luggage cart. He always had a smile and quiet demeanor...he is a real asset to the hotel.