“Looking for something cheap for a obe-night stopover, then this is a good bet” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn Savannah I-95

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
La Quinta Inn Savannah I-95
Ranked #94 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Miami, Florida
“Looking for something cheap for a obe-night stopover, then this is a good bet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

In route to Pennsylvania, we stopped here just to sleep, eat, shower, and get back on the road. This hotel tops lists of pet-friendly hotels in the area. And it's very inexpensive!

The exterior of the hotel is gross. It's creepy. My door had something like rust (oh, god, I hope it was rust) all over the outside. The room inside wasn't bad, though. Small, but clean. Dated, but with comfortable beds. (The beds in our other room didn't seem as firm and new, though.) Slight odor (like an old-building sort of smell) in the room, but no bugs and no smoke smell. However, the in-wall air units are at the front, so had smokers congregated in the breezeway, I'm sure it would pull in the smell.

I was worried to use the towels, and I was nervous when I pulled back the sheets for the first time (based on the exterior, I wouldn't have been surprised if they were unchanged from the last guest), but I think I was just being a snob. The room was fine inside, and the restaurants clustered around this stop were wonderful. There's a few fast food places (including a Sonic), a Denny's, a Perkins, Applebee's, Ruby Tuesday, and more.

It's a good bet if you are traveling with a pet (no fees!) and just need a place for a quick stop. But be prepared to look forlornly and longingly at the other, nicer, cleaner hotels around this La Quinta.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stayed at this location twice in two weeks for our summer vacation - traveling to and from our destination. A great value - the rooms were clean, super friendly staff and you can't beat the pet policy - no extra charge and no weight limit. Most hotels only offer 20 pound pet limit - I know cats that weight more than that! And it was interesting, with many other hotels in the surrounding area, this location was consistently full. La Quinta understands pets are family too! We will be back. Thank you La Quinta Inn Savannah!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Santa Maria, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

When we arrived we found dirty wash cloth and towel in our room. Also we found that the rest of the towels were wet. once we got into bed, we realized that the sheets were also wet. The next day I was talking to one of the housekeepers and she said that the dryer was done so they decided to put the damp sheets on and hope that they will dry before someone checks in. Never have had this experience before.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

1 Thank James W
Spartanburg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

While I have stayed at nicer Laquintas, this place was what we needed for a one night stopover. It was clean, comfortable, and the lady at the front desk in the morning was very good.

• Stayed July 2012

Fork, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

this place most of the time is our half way spot between our home in MD and FL . and we always have a great stay . however our last stay we had something of a small problem and the girl and the front desk Pamela was wonderful. she fixed the problem asap. even tho i am sure she is not maintence, but she made our stay a better stay

Room Tip: go to loves sea food
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is the perfect mid-way stop on our way to The Keys. Houllahans is the perfect distance for an evening stroll to dinner. The pet friendly rooms are perfect for our entire family.

Room Tip: Room #117 is directly in front of the pool and has easy access to the ice machines.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family