“Her Passion is Contagious!!”

Savannah ArchiTours
Ranked #91 of 145 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed March 20, 2012

We went on Beth Reiter's Savannah Architecture I tour last month and really enjoyed it. She recently retired from being the Historic Preservation Officer, and you soon see that it wasn't just a job - it is her life - so she's recently started a touring company to share her beautiful city with others - and her passion is contagious!! I'd like to take the history of preservation tour next.

1  Thank gcatmap
There are newer reviews for Savannah ArchiTours

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Okay – this tour has it all; historical interest, expert guide, and fun facts. Engaging the whole time. No question left behind, amazing architectural knowledge, humor, and I’d swear the guide managed to hold back the rain, but that would be stretching it a bit. Seriously, you may have taken tours before but I guarantee you won’t have experienced something of this high a quality. Try it – you’ll love it!!!

1  Thank Nicholas M
Reviewed March 14, 2012

If you are vacillating between which tour guide or if you should even take a tour at all, let me take a moment to recommend at the HIGHEST level Savannah ArchiTours!

Savannah is a marvelous place to visit and even better if you have a chance to connect with its History! On my last visit I had the privilege to have a guided tour by Beth Reiter of ArchiTours. She has been involved with the Historic Preservation Society for over 25 years and it shows!

This was not your regular tour guide, this was a guide by someone who knew something about EVERY property & landmark we passed! I felt as if I had access to every building’s architecture and detailed history, almost as if I was getting the inside scoop. :)

THIS is the tour to take if you get the opportunity!

2  Thank Erica W