“The BEST Tour in Savannah!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The BEST Tour in Savannah!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

If you are vacillating between which tour guide or if you should even take a tour at all, let me take a moment to recommend at the HIGHEST level Savannah ArchiTours!

Savannah is a marvelous place to visit and even better if you have a chance to connect with its History! On my last visit I had the privilege to have a guided tour by Beth Reiter of ArchiTours. She has been involved with the Historic Preservation Society for over 25 years and it shows!

This was not your regular tour guide, this was a guide by someone who knew something about EVERY property & landmark we passed! I felt as if I had access to every building’s architecture and detailed history, almost as if I was getting the inside scoop. :)

THIS is the tour to take if you get the opportunity!

Visited February 2012