Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

More Info
from $56.95
More Info
2,216 results
All reviews secret east side food tour food stops butcher shop ordinary pub pork belly walking food tour tondee's tavern scottish pub shrimp and grits shepherds pie savannah bee company sliders great tour savannah history highly recommend this tour honey tasting local history
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had such a great time visiting places that we might not have tried otherwise. We actually went back to a couple of them for meals while we were still in Savannah! The guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. The food was excellent! We will do this again on our next trip!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We thoroughly enjoyed the food tour. Cowboy made this sooo entertaining. This was our 51st wedding anniversary. A fun bachelorette party was with this tour. Will do this again for our 52 anniversary.....make sure that we get Cowboy again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Let’s start with the food. It was great... but every city has great food. This should be no surprise to anyone. I don’t want that to take away from the amazing food that we had, but take it for what it is. That being said I would say I ate some of the best shrimp and grits I’ve ever had... and that includes eating it at half a dozen restaurants in Charleston. We also had a fantastic Pork-belly and donut sandwich... yep, it was better than it sounds. Lastly, I’d like to call out that you can drink in the streets of Savannah. These “go-zies” are straight up experience enhancers. Literally MSG for the city experience.

For me, what put this tour over the top was Daniel our tour guide, his enthusiasm, and knowledge of the city. During the tour, the restaurants were almost filler as Daniel told us about all the different parts and history of Savannah. His excitement and love for the city he lives in as well as the food we ate truly made this a memorable experience and I can highly recommend it.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

Julie was awesome!!!!! She was knowledgeable and kept everyone interested. We’re going to recommend food tours with this company to all our friends. It’s a great experience, the first one we ever went on. The restaurant choices were great and we couldn’t believe how much she knew about the food.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

Great tour, great value, delicious southern eats! Pamela was a outstanding tour guide. She knows where the good food is....I loved all the bites, especially those grits and Shepard's pie. She knows Savannah history and combines walking tour stops with interesting tidbits and discussion of Savannah history and prominent past persons of interest. Did I mention good food? You will not need another lunch stop this day. This tour is a value! It was a rather warm Georgia August day, so Pamela made sure we had plenty of opportunities for water, comfort, and rest (some with A/C) along the way. I recommend this tour for couples and/or families....but you will cover some ground, so be sure to have a stroller for the little ones. We loved it and will do it again in the future.