“The best tour in Savannah!”

Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tour
Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tour of Savannah
Ranked #1 of 53 Nightlife in Savannah
Grayson, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The best tour in Savannah!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2005

The tour is the best time spent in Savannah if you are interested in the history of this hautingly beautiful Southern city. If you want something to fill a few hours during the day by all means take a bus tour of the city. If it comes down to a budget issue, either time or money, then I highly recommend you take Greg's tour. Especially if you are touring the city in the summer months, by taking a haunted pub crawl you get to experience double the spirits (if you are lucky!) If you still aren't convinced that you should spend the time or money on this tour just know that I went in Jan '05 and I'm going back April '05 to take my mother and aunt! If you have limited time in Savannah you really should consider a tour----especially this one!

8 Thank Highspeed83

Fairfax, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“For Ghost Believers or Drinkers or Both”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2004

Greg is a natural-born story teller, and throws in enough humorous quips to entertain even the ghost-skeptics. If you're into ghosts and ghost stories, this is probably the best way for you to spend an evening in Savannah. My wife was, but I wasn't. Luckily for me it was, after all, a PUB TOUR, and Savannah law allows you to carry your Guinness with you when you walk from pub to pub.

9 Thank ceby
A TripAdvisor Member
“This will be the highlight of your trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2004

This tour was definitely the highlight of our trip! We went on a freezing cold Tuesday night in January and ended up with a private tour since the other reservations cancelled due to the cold weather. At first I was a little skeptical about how much fun we would have since we were the only ones on the tour (and I can't drink because I'm pregnant), but Greg quickly put us at ease and spent 3 hours totally entertaining us with his tales of spooks, history, and personal ancedotes. Walking past the dark, fog-shrouded cemetary while he told us ghost stories was definitely creepy, but visiting the upper floors of the Moon River Brewing Company was unbelievable! My husband doesn't believe in ghosts and I could tell he was creeped out! Greg does an excellent job as a guide. I would DEFINITELY recommend this tour even if you're not a drinker!

17 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“Lots of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2003

This is a fun and entertaining way to experience "Haunted Savannah".
Greg, the guide is hilarous with his Bostonian accent / Southern drawl.
I found myself repeating some of the things he was saying exactly the way he said them. He's a natural born story teller plus he adds his own experiences with the supernatural in his 13+ years working as a tour guide in Savannah. You can carry your drinks (in plastic cups) from pub to pub making it a great traveling party. But most importantly, the pubs are truly creepy. The Moon River Brewing Co. is one stop that will give you shivers down your spine if you are at all sensitive to the paranormal. We went on 3 different ghost tours while in town and this one was by far the best!

16 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“An Excellent Spooky Evening in a Beautiful City”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2003

The first thing that struck me about the tour was that the guide wasn't a southerner, but an import from New York - it was an interesting amalgam of dialects listening to him speak. Anyway, the tour was exceptional - and I've been on ghost tours in Illinois, New Orleans, Edinburgh... it was one to remember. The highlight of the evening was a trip to a brewery and pub which used to be the city's finest hotel. The unrenovated upper floors were ours for the exploring, and believe me the atmosphere was enough to give you chills. Later we were given the story of the haunted room in the 17hundred90 House, which we happened to be staying in - he really laid it on thick about our room - and it worked, because I didn't sleep the rest of the trip. At one point I wanted to start the 1000 mile drive back home at 2 AM after we were startled by a loud tinny din that arose from behind our headboard, then went away 10 seconds later. Just a footnote- the drinks were certainly tasty as well and we found some good places to enjoy good pub food later in the trip - I recommend the ploughman's lunch and the Scotch eggs at the place the tour begins.

31 Thank A TripAdvisor Member