“Fantastic!! This is a must!”

Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tour
$20.00*
Savannah by Foot Historical Walking Tour
Ranked #1 of 56 Nightlife in Savannah
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We did the creepy crawl haunted pub tour our first night in Savannah and it was phenomenal. The guide knows lots of great stories and really does a great job in laying out a great tour. He takes you to all the pubs in the area and really makes you feel welcome in the city. He has great rapport with the local bar owners so getting in and drinking is no problem. I wouldn't go to Savannah without going on the creepy crawl!

4  Thank aprilguz12
There are newer reviews for Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tour

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I took our tour with Brittney this past Wednesday. We were the only ones on the tour as it was a rainy night but she gave a top rate tour. She is friendly and very knowledgeable about Savannah's past and ghosts and Ron and I had a great time. I have been to savannah several times but I learned so many new things on this tour. We would definitely bring our families and friends on this tour!

1  Thank Dauvy
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I don't believe in ghosts, but despite that I had a great time on this ghost tour. Our guide Brittany was a fantastic storyteller, and I found myself interested in what she was telling us despite my skepticism. My fiance and I were the only two people who'd booked the tour that night and it was actually pretty great because it was more personal and intimate and casual than if we'd been with a huge crowd of drinking strangers.

It was an adventure, I'd definitely recommend this to my friends.

1  Thank Nonstickron
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have been visiting Savannah at least once a year for the past 8 years. When I first started visiting, I tried probably about every single ghost tour offered. At some point in the 8 years, the Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tour became my hands down FAVORITE! At this point, the Creepy Crawl is the only tour my family and I partake in...admittedly usually more than one night per trip. Greg is just captivating in his story telling and you can tell that he has really knows his history. It starts out at Six Pence Pub on Bull Street and I recommend arriving early to have a little dinner at the bar. They never disappoint! From Six Pence, you move to at least 3 more pubs, usually 4. If you enjoy history, good humor, and strolling the streets of Savannah with a cocktail in hand, this is the tour for you. I can't wait to visit again and if we're there at the same time, I'm sure you'll see me and my family on the tour :)

1  Thank njb63077
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Tour was a lot of fun- great stories. And I even captured a ghost on my camera in one of many photos i randomly took of different buildings and areas.