Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tour
and up
Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tour of Savannah
Ranked #1 of 59 Nightlife in Savannah
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

visited some pubs we would have not found on our own. seems from other reviews the guide makes the tour. ours was just average.

1  Thank honestjohn12
in 10 reviews
"historic district"
in 63 reviews

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Anna was our tour guide and she was great! Abe's on Lincoln, Pirate's House, Six Pence Pub were a few of the stops...great stories, met fun people, and drunken rowdiness galore. Great way to start our visit to Savannah...

3  Thank Gatorbelle
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Did this tour on a Friday night. Not at all what expected. Way too many people in the group to start with. Basically just went into a bar, ordered a drink, walked out of the bar, listened to a story and went to the next bar. Just not impressed at all.

1  Thank frank7143501
gregs-creepy-crawl, Owner at Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tour, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

I don't believe this guest was on my tour. There is 59 walking tours in Savannah, they may have been on some other companies tour, or possible a competitor trying to give me a black eye. It has happened in the past.
On the Friday in question we had 17 guest, that is a medium size tour.
Their were several people on that tour who felt they saw things they could not be explained. Everyone had a blast and did not want the night to end.
I went through the names for that night and I had no one with the first name listed on this review.
Please check my past reviews to see what others say about my tour.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

My husband and I took the creepy crawl pub tour last night and we had a ball. Our tour guide was Greg, the owner and what a fun guy he is. Our group was also fun and we discovered little pubs we never knew existed. Had plenty of time to drink and potty :) All in all we really had a fun and enjoyable night. Thanks Greg! Highly recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Our tour was taken on the weekend prior to Halloween and we were excited to be in one of the most haunted cities in America. However, our tour was less than we could have hoped for.... Our guide was pleasant and had several stories, however, he seemed less than inspired and to be honest, just seemed to be going along to get along to the end.

The route that we took seemed a bit haphazard and while we visited a few neat pubs, we also spent time at an 90's style club with neon lights (with no story, he admitted) and a long time just outside the same club talking about a hotel across the street (also not a pub). The next stop was literally around the corner at a friend's pub, so I'm guessing the hotel story was a time killer?

Overall, it appears that others have had better experiences with this guide, so maybe this was just an off night. I know others in our group felt this was a poor tour, as we ended the evening with many fewer folks than what we started with. Although some of the stories were quite interesting, I cannot recommend this tour.

1  Thank RosiesPosies