“A blast!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A blast!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

So maybe we weren't accosted by evil spirits and I didn't levitate above my barstool but the tour was really super. Our tour guide Anna was amazing. She knew so many details about the stories. We had a blast. We did hit some rain but that gave us all the more reason to throw back a few pints until it subsided. The Hampton-Lollibridge house which wasn't "officially" on our tour was very interesting. I immediately googled it from our hotel I was so curious! Abe's on Lincoln was a perfect meeting spot. I was really diggin' the dive bar feel of that place & it will be on my list of spots to hit when i visit Savannah again. The Pirates Inn stories were very good. It was fun to hear the darker side of this historic city & creepy to know that everywhere you stand was likely a cemetary at some point!

Visited March 2012
Thank Maggie Valley C... R

“Best tour of the weekend!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Greg, our tour guy, has been doing these ghost pub crawls for 18 years. We went on a Sunday and he made adjustments to our private tour due to some of his usual stops being closed, so I appreciate him being able to accommodate us. Great tour-highly recommended!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I heart Greg!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I came to Savannah for my bachelorette weekend and did a tour with Greg Sunday night. He was extremely accomodating, friendly, and personable. He was very genuine and truly cared about us having fun. He is very well known around town and took us to really cool local pubs/bars. He was very knowledgeable and had lots of personal experiences to add to the stories. He was hilarious and very entertaining. I will definitely come back to Savannah and see Greg!!!

“An entertaining bar crawl with lots of fun creepy stories!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Greg, the business owner, was so accomodating for our bachelorette haunted tour! He is a great story teller and answered every question we had. I will definitely use Greg again when I come back to Savannah! He is originally from Boston but has been in Savannah for over 20 years and his accent really adds something special to the stories! You can tell he loves what he does and he is so knowledgeable!

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Don't miss!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had a great tour with Greg! Our group had so much fun, and we learned a lot about the supernatural history of Savannah.

Visited September 2012