“Great spa experience for the money”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beauty Essentials Salon & Spa
Ranked #8 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
Savannah, Georgia
“Great spa experience for the money”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Phyllis and Denis did an excellent job for us. We got the 1hr custom massage and enjoyed every minute. Thanks for a wonderful experience, as always.

Visited January 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“really?”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We are from out of town and found this spa on Groupon. We wanted the rendevue package for 110. When I called to get the holiday hours I was told they could not book me for the Groupon on christmas eve but could book me for " the exact same package" it will just cost me 150! I agreed and paid. I was told we could chose Swedish or deep tissue. We weren't told there would be an additional 20 dollar charge for deep tissue til we were laying naked on the table. We agreed and although we had a great massage due to the miss representation we only tipped 15% rather than 20%. We Were CHASED OUT! Wanting to know why we didn't tip more! Here's a tip for you, TIPS ARE OPTIONAL!!!! We already paid for the service.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Kristen H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not impressed”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The scheduling staff is not friendly and difficult. I have heard others say to get massages here because the staff is rude, and I thought I would give them a chance anyway, but they lived up to their reputation and treated me the same. I will never again schedule a massage here.

Savannah is full of great spa's and massage therapists, this is not one of them, don't waste your money.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Justin L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Relaxing Rendezvous for 2”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I bought a couples package on Living Social for this Beauty Essentials Spa and used it to celebrate my anniversary with my boyfriend. This was my first time even hearing of them. Unfortunately, my niece became ill while at daycare and needed to be picked up. Both my sister and her husband work so they asked that I get her and take her to my mother. I called the spa and asked to reschedule my appointment due to these circumstances but they refused (I wasn't sure why though). I wasn't very happy because I had to inconvenience my mother who lives 40 minutes away, but we worked it and I called the spa back to let them know I'd be coming but late. The owner told me to keep in mind my time starts at 3 so whatever time I arrive will cut into my service time....Overall I enjoy the services. We had excellent massages, enjoyed mimosas, chocolate covered strawberries, soaking in the hot tub and pedicures. I did, however, find it odd that we were instructed to tip 18-25% on the value of the service(s) and not on the price of the Groupon/Living Social deal.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank NaturallyYaya
Seal Beach, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have gone to other spa salons in Savannah and they just don't compare to the service and attentiveness that Phyllis had shown to me and other customers. I enjoyed the chocolate covered strawberries. The massage was the best professional massage that I have evered received. I am an international traveler and I have gone to Sweden and had a massage that didn't compare to the level of professionalism that was displayed by the staff.

Visited March 2013