“Excellent”

Beauty Essentials Salon & Spa
Ranked #8 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was one of the highlights of our vacation. Mrs. Phyllis and Jade were our therapists and they dis am amazing job. After we finished Mrs. Phyllis took the time to give us directions and to tell us about some sights we should see close by. We can't wait to return for another amazing massage and spa experience!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Wonderful Surprise!! Had the ‘I Wish” package on my visit to Savannah earlier this month. Relaxing environment. Will visit the next time I’m in Savannah.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I took my husband to this SPA for his birthday and we got the couples massages (just the two of us) and we had a wonderful massage, great facials, and pedicures and relaxed with chocolate covered strawberries and mimosas. I also received a full body scrub, by Phyllis, who happens to be the owner. The whole experience was great. The building could use a little remodeling or upgrading, but Phyllis make your whole visit worth going back over and over again. Beauty Essentials is definitely a little piece of heaven in Savannah.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have been to this spa before back when Ken worked there several times, he did excellent massages. Which made the positive outweigh the negative. I've had massages from two different therapist to include Mike. My first and last massage with Mike was a HOT MESS, I paid for a deep tissue and received a Swedish. He keep making these weird sounds during my massage and wouldn't press any harder. WORST MASSAGE EVER!! I purchased the $45 gift certificate for a one hour massage custom massage, asked for an upgrade Mrs. Phyllis charged me $20 extra then proceeds to tell me MIKE would be my therapist. Imagine the disappointment.
I MAKE A POINT TO TREAT MYSELF TO AT LEAST 1 sometimes 2 treatments a month! I've been almost to EVERY spa in town. Here are the best spas in Savannah where they welcome your money and give you great treatments: GlowSpa, The Spa at the Mansion The Marriott Riverside, The Greenbier Spa at the Westin Spa, and Sweetwater Spa, and Spa Bleu. The Spa at the Mansion has locals' discounts and two awesome therapist. Don't waste your time with these rude people. Go to the good spas instead. Mrs. Phyllis instead of begging me to give your "spa" a good review on horrible service, give good service and everything else will fall in place.

5  Thank Keels2013
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Just finished up our 90 min couples massage! It has been the best massage my husband or I have ever received. The pricing is so much better than the spas downtown. We tried a few massages at other places downtown and they do not compair to this place. We got a 90 minutes massage for a fraction of the price for a 50 minute else where.

They have juccuzi tubs and showers and the decor is really nice. Very relaxing and will be back.