“FANTASTIC FOOD”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2013

What an enjoyable Chinese, Thai, Asian restaurant. The food is fresh, presentation excellent. The best Asian food I have had since I left NYC 5 years ago. Many items on the menu you usually only find in chinatown in NYC. Very large expansive menu. Food is so very yummy. Try it you'll LOVE it.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

What a wonderful dinner. Pleasant surprise! Looking forward to eating at your restaurant soon. Stuart and Cookie

Reviewed September 22, 2012

much better and less confusing menu . . . food and service is good and very reasonable. Decor is nice too.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I guess I can't really speak for the entire menu, because the first time I ate here I had the coconut shrimp. It was so good that I ordered it again on my next visit. However, the other people who were with me also really loved their choices as well. The servings are fresh and large. The restaurant is very clean and has a nice atmosphere, very attractive. There is no big buffet as in so many Chinese restaurants. You order off the menu and your order is made fresh for you.

Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

We had not been back since it was a Buffett restaurant We had the fried dumplings as an appetizer and seafood omelette for me ant the shrimp pad Thai for my wife. The service was friendly and prompt and the food was tasty without being too salty. We will go back again.