“Spectres of Savannah Tour”

Savvy Savannah Tours
Ranked #7 of 54 Nightlife in Savannah
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Savvy Savannah advertises many different tours to choose from, all very affordable for tourists and residents. Some of their tours include Spiritual Savannah, a walking tour focusing on Savannah’s awe-inspiring church and synagogue architecture; Savannah Suds, a walking tour of craft beer and its impact in Savannah; and Scenes of Savannah Past, where guests use iPads to view photos of the city’s past, while walking past the photo’s current location. Savvy Savannah also has Savor Savannah, a food-tasting tour focusing on local eateries most people pass by, and Savanna Cinema, a walking tour of movie, television and music video locations in the city. All of their tours will require the joy of walking.
Savannah, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Spectres of Savannah Tour”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been on many tours in Savannah and can honestly say that this was by far one of the best! We took the Spectres of Savannah tour on one of the coldest nights of the year, which did not stop Cyndie from giving us a fantastic tour. Cyndie was wonderful, informative and very personable. I look forward to trying more tours from this company.

2 Thank Melinda E

30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Fun night, good martinis.”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We took the martini tour with Cyndi . She was a good guide, enjoyed getting to know her. Wish we had gone to four different places instead of starting and finishing at same place. All and all a fun time.

Neptune Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great time!! Perfect tour”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I lived in savannah five years (now in FL) my boyfriend lives there now so we both are huge Savannah lovers. We recently had friends visit us there and they took us on a ghost pub crawl...it was extremely dissappointing ...so we were a bit burned on Savannah tours....But then I discovered the tour while researching Christmas gifts for my beau. I got it for him ('us') for Christmas and we went in January 2013. We had a WONDERFUL time! Our tour guide was hysterical, very down to earth and super fun. It was more of a "Let's hang out and talk beer" tour - which we loved. It didn't feel like she was reading from a script, it was "real." Would certainly reccomend this tour to others. The fee covers 4 beers which is a great value. Not reccomended for lightweights!!

1 Thank Nellie Jane H
Richmond Hill, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eat it and Like it Tour”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and I were on the Eat it and Like it Tour on Sunday Jan 20th and we really enjoyed ourselves. The restaurants we went to were Andaz, Alligator Soul, Maxwell's, Vics on the River, and Form. All were excellent but I really enjoyed the food and hospitality of Andaz...we felt welcome from beginning to end. Thank you Rebecca and Jesse Blanco for being wonderful hosts. This is a great tour for locals as well as tourists, and I will definitely recommend it to all my friends, family, and co-workers! Thanks again for a wonderful time!!

Loganville, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Time”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We took both our history and ghost tours with this company and it was wonderful both times. The guide is very friendly, personal, and full of knowledge. Very impressed with the vast amounts of information as well as the personal stories that were included in both tours. Could not have asked for a better time!!!

Visited December 2012