“A Must-Do on your next trip to Savannah!”
Review of Old City Walks

Old City Walks
Ranked #11 of 147 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the ultimate Premium Private or Small-Group Walking Tour through America's most beautiful city with long-time Savannahian, Phillip Sellers and his staff. The best way to enjoy Savannah is sightseeing on foot with a professional guide whose home is in the heart of Savannah's Historic District. Certified by the Tour Guide Institute and City of Savannah. Join Old City Walks today for an entertaining insider's walking tour of Savannah. You'll be glad you did.
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Three of us went on a tour with Phil of Old City Walks (The Women of Savannah Tour) and loved every moment of it. Phil is a very good tour guide and knows his stuff! I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of our time together. I found everything he had to say very interesting. Covered just enough to give me gems of history that whet my appetite for more to look up later.

Next time I'll take another tour! You've GOT to go on one of the Old City Walks with Phil and his team. Just GOT to!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Absolutely loved the walking tour presented By Phil. Not only does he have a vast knowledge of Savannah, but also a great is quite a storyteller. He made history come alive for us street after street and answered all our questions. I "highly" recommend walking around Savannah with Phil.

1  Thank annabella57
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I booked the "Women of Savannah" tour for 13 women in my Atlanta area book club and it far exceeded expectations. We visited the historic squares as Phil told us the stories and the back-stories of the women connected to the history of this beautiful City. We read Flannery O'Conner in preparation for our trip and Phil kindly rearranged the tour so that we ended with O'Conner's child-hood home and he made all of the arrangements for the docent to give our group a private tour. He is a great story-teller and knows a great deal about Savannah books and writers as well as history.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Definitely the most informative of all the tours I've taken (at least 20 in Savannah over the years). The ones they tell are the really great stories of historical Savannah...ones not even known about from other tours.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I usually prefer exploring cities on our own and have really only taken one walking tour in Boston. For some reason, we decided that never having been to Savannah, we might as well give a walking tour a shot. We were very pleasantly surprised and really had a great time with Old City Walks. Our guide, Phil, was so knowledgeable, without being dry. He really made us "feel" the Old South. His humor and stories made us the time just fly by. This tour was really the highlight of our weekend trip. It was just plain fun and since when is an historical tour ever really, fun, to be honest? I just loved Phil's ability to bring history to life.