“Something different!”
Review of Old City Walks

Old City Walks
Ranked #12 of 145 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the ultimate Premium Private or Small-Group Walking Tour through America's most beautiful city with long-time Savannahian, Phillip Sellers and his staff. The best way to enjoy Savannah is sightseeing on foot with a professional guide whose home is in the heart of Savannah's Historic District. Join Old City Walks today for an entertaining insider's walking tour of Savannah. Certified by the Tour Guide Institute and City of Savannah.
“Something different!”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

This was a wonderful tour we took just this morning! Phillip was our guide and we couldn't have asked for a more knowledgable, kind guide! What a pleasure! We did the backstory tour and learned some interesting facts about Savannah.

Guyton, Georgia
“Wonderful day of touring Savannah.”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

The only word to describe my tour experience is FUN!!! My tour guide Phil was an absolute delight. My husband and I are so happy that we decided to take a private walking tour of our beautiful city. We are both Savannah natives, and we learned so many fascinating details. We had a spectacular day with lots of laughs. Thanks to Phil, we began our 16th wedding anniversary in a wonderful way. I cannot wait to sign up for our next outing! Brian and Kim Stewart.

Visited February 2012
Naples, Florida
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Charming, informative, knowledgeable, fun and a bit "different"”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We spent a few days in Savannah and had heard tour guides from the ghost tour, the carriage tour, the Mickve Israel tour, the history of our Bed and Breakfast and we wondered around on our own, so we got bits and pieces from many sources. We wanted to take another tour, but not a standard Trolly tour or just another walking tour. I asked our Innkeeper for help. She told us about about SELLERS and HIGGINS and their BACK-STORY walking tour. We loved the idea. It was Savannah for real. You hear this and you hear that, but you never get to hear the BACK STORY. Well, we did and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience! We learned and we laughed, and they were kind and patient, directing us to a restroom when needed, and a bench when I needed to sit. These guys are different, and they are smart, entertaining and knowledgeable. We can't imagine making a better decision then to spend our money and time with them! I don't think you'll be disappointed either!

Visited February 2012
Burlingame, California
“Best walking tour in Savannah”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Walking tour with Phillip Sellers was top notch, talored to our interest which was the architectureof Savannah. Phil is very knowledgable and had lot of behind the story details to share with his clients

Visited January 2012
SLC
“Savannah, GA....who knew?”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

I was in Savannah on business, with some time to kill. How lucky I was to discover Sellers & Higgins! What a great tour. Phil is so knowledgeable and just plain FUN to be around. Tony's British sense of humor also added to the enjoyment of this tour. I learned so much about Savannah while having a really fun experience. If you are in town, this is a 'must do' activity! Whoever is in charge of tourism in Savannah should put these guys at the top of the list of things to do.

Visited November 2011